Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why am I not seeing the Razor forum?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ostrander111

Aug 7, 2008
PA
If you dont see it , apparently the mods do not want you to have access because youve asked at least 4 times now.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
PM cgilmo.

Just remember, not everyone is invited to keep the forum civil.

So if you don't get to become a star-bellied sneetch, just sit with the plain bellied sneetches.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
kentuckyderby said:
Where is it?
Do I have access?

Thanks for any help

Andy
[youtube:7fixqapl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z7eZGRlKd0&feature=PlayList&p=770DA7792E044BE4&playnext=1&index=39[/youtube:7fixqapl]

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
I wouldn't mind a reason why I am banned from the forum then.

BG responded to my email when I thought it was a seperate forum on Razor website and said to let Gilmore know I would like access to FCB forum

I sent CG a PM already, no response

As a member who bought 17 boxes as well as many singles from ebay and board members here, communicated with BG with suggestions (ie contacting players to let them know about plates and cards on ebay), and supported Razor from day #1 (original razor backer) when others threw them under the bus I find it interesting that I am no getting access to the Razor forum because I don't agree that having HS football players signing autos for free being a good thing for the hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts