Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I want to see some personalized inscription Auto's...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tedwilliamsfan

Nov 4, 2008
I'll start with this one I got from one of his sister's when I was eight years old:

"To Jimmy, All The Best, Kirby Puckett, #34"

Never leaving my collection.

puckettauto.jpg

Thanks for the look and hope to see some others,

Jim

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
When I was a kid I got a ball autographed and it read:

"Avoid the clap, Jimmy Dugan"

VinnyH

Oct 5, 2010
Westchester, NY
I took this shot from nice seats and sent it to Dave Righetti asking for an auto. In the years to follow I did work for Topps and the MLBPA. I always appreciated his encouragement.

rags.jpg

Best to All,
VinnyH

tedwilliamsfan

Nov 4, 2008
VinnyH said:
I took this shot from nice seats and sent it to Dave Righetti asking for an auto. In the years to follow I did work for Topps and the MLBPA. I always appreciated his encouragement.

rags.jpg

Best to All,
VinnyH

That is awesome, nice picture you took also.

Original Boski

Oct 28, 2010
When I was a kid my dad was involved in a Red Cross event at which Pee Wee Reese spoke.

"To Bo, honor the game and never give up. Pee Wee Reese"

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Got this when I was in high school at a local Sears. Also got a mini helmet and a Starter ball which I sold, but kept the pic:

galesayers810.jpg

I got this via facebook of all places. I asked if he signed through the mail and he asked me for my address through a PM. Awesome gesture and was a great fighter. I imagine not to many of his autos are around seeing that UFC cards came out after his passing. R.I.P. Evan

evantanner.jpg

I can't find the pic of my auto from Matt Hughes, but he signed a piece of note pad paper for me. Inscribed to Anthony UFC Champion Matt Hughes

KortneyMattHughesI.jpg

Great thread topic.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
I'll post a pic once I find it, but when I was thirteen Brooks Robinson inscribed a 8x10 photo with " To Mark, A future HOF'er". Pretty cool piece. Looks like I never will get the chance to make the HOF though. :lol:

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
csmtampa said:
I'll post a pic once I find it, but when I was thirteen Brooks Robinson inscribed a 8x10 photo with " To Mark, A future HOF'er". Pretty cool piece. Looks like I never will get the chance to make the HOF though. :lol:

Hey if your avatar is for real and you're a marine, you're a HOFer in my book. If so thank you.

~AJ

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
My sig has a cropped shot from a signed picture of Cal with an inscription about my website.

MarinerswinWS

Oct 18, 2010
Tacoma, WA
OscarOne said:
I would post the pic, but everytime it is MASSIVE and I feel bad clogging up the thread with a massive ,jpeg.

Here is a Chris Perez that I got in the mail this season. I was pretty happy about it.

http://jdrusnak.wordpress.com/2011/08/27/mail-day-chris-perez/
Chris Perez is a great guy. At one of the Mariners games I went to this year against Cleveland and I got his auto and he had time to answer a simple question I asked him, it was something like what it the best baseball workout? And he was like "as pitcher long toss does wonders." Great guy.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Obviously my favorite 16x20:
DSCN6526.jpg

But one of my most interesting 16x20 was after a lengthy discussion with Duke Snider about the day this photo was taken, he was sure that the umpire was predetermined that he'd be out, and swears he was safe:
DSCN6538.jpg

Members online

Latest posts