Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yankees win bid for Hiroyuki Nakajima!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
He's not signed, and the $2m is returned if he doesn't sign.

I don't see what the big deal is. :lol:

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
If hes kaz matsuo, iwamura, taguchi, kenji etc, all I know is GET OUT THOSE 09BDP CARDS!

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
BBCgalaxee said:
If hes kaz matsuo, iwamura, taguchi, kenji etc, all I know is GET OUT THOSE 09BDP CARDS!

Go Fight Win
!B9sDlcgB2k~$(KGrHqF,!h0EzLZUTCRiBM6fWZmT4!~~_3.JPG

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
hail2thevictors said:
vwnut13 said:
I don't see what the big deal is. :lol:
As in, I don't see what the big deal about this guy is.

I saw a video of him hitting an oppo HR off of Darvish. It almost looks like he isn't a slap hitter.

His stats aren't horrible, and he'd be replacing Eric Chavez. Worth a shot if he'll sign cheap, otherwise the posting fee is returned.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I had been picking up his refs dirt cheap for a few weeks, never thought he'd be a yank maybe.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
UPDATE: The Yankees announced Thursday that they were unable to reach a deal with Japanese infielder Hiroyuki Nakajima.
The Yankees secured exclusive negotiating rights for Nakajima last month with a $2.5 million posting fee, but the two sides were an unlikely match from the very beginning. The 29-year-old will return to the Seibu Lions while the Yankees are expected to re-open talks with free agent Eric Chavez.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
P_Manning 18 said:
BBCgalaxee said:

Go Fight Win
!B9sDlcgB2k~$(KGrHqF,!h0EzLZUTCRiBM6fWZmT4!~~_3.JPG

Oh another potential failed japanese prodigy.....How many more will there be? ::facepalm::

The Cubs have two more probably in Ha & Na :?

Members online

Latest posts