Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Ryan Braun rumor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Has anyone else heard this? I'm not going to direct link the site, but follow this here link; and prepare to be shocked? grossed out? elated? diving for your little black book?

I don't want to spoil the link, but I'd LOVE it if this were true. It would also be the ultimate "Brauny"-ism for both the fans and haters alike. EVERYONE can take something away from this story, if it were indeed true.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
If true then all of you Brewers fans that were chin to nuts on him this past season, better see a doctor. Another thing he got that he didn't deserve :p

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
I think a lot of athletes have it. Really nothing common in professional sports.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I guess it is true, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, unless it's ******, that stays with you forever!

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
phillyfan0417 said:
So just on this message board you can do the math...

:shock:
granted, I only know a couple of members here in person, so my math might be a little off. However, judging from the average population at a card show/card shop, the likelihood of 25% of any baseball card message board having a STD is slim to none. Only action most of the mutants I've seen has probably come from either Rosy or Harry.

Members online

Latest posts