Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Super Mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Fortunately I didn't have to battle against Wossa to win it.

Story.jpg

tattooelement

Jul 9, 2010
Nice pickup. The draft supers this year really pop on the scans.

Jaypers/SuperFractor, I have the red border Story 1/1 if either of you are interested.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
tattooelement said:
Nice pickup. The draft supers this year really pop on the scans.

Jaypers/SuperFractor, I have the red border Story 1/1 if either of you are interested.

He can have it.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
J.P.:

The card was on my watch list, debated until the last seconds whether to bid or not. It wasn't Wossa you would have had to outbid. I am collecting Story also. I thought for sure that "Superfractor" would be in the bidding also.

Excellent choice J.P.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
miguelcabrera said:
Superfractor said:
Jaypers said:
Superfractor said:
Or me; congrats on the pick-up. Do you have a red, yet?

No.

Well, you got yourself a nice one; I was half-assing it after 600. Kind of on the border of quitting the hobby- the reason. Good luck with it.

but you just came back :(

:lol: That's right. Who knows what I will do - not selling of course - but perhaps just a break unless something incredible shows up. Probably more being very selective on what goes in my PC. But I'm not sure yet.

Wow, a lot of interest for the super.

JP: is it grade-able?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
afrobandit said:
Whos Trevor Story and why did his superfractor sell for so much? Will he remain at shortstop with Tulo there?

Rockies got him at a steal. Potential 5-tooler. Position switch is eventual, but not imminent.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
afrobandit said:
Whos Trevor Story and why did his superfractor sell for so much? Will he remain at shortstop with Tulo there?

Rockies got him at a steal. Potential 5-tooler. Position switch is eventual, but not imminent.

Keith Law doesn't believe in his bat, thought he could stay at SS though.

Members online

Latest posts