Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any idea what set this cut is from?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chadwright

Jun 25, 2011
Austin, TX
[ebay:bz3j5tzp]250968005639[/ebay:bz3j5tzp]

Doesn't look familiar. Says the release is "January 12." The rest of the description is very vague and the blurry photo doesn't help. It's an oversized card though, which is odd.

txbevo

Jan 2, 2012
This is from the Historic Autograph Cuts The Decades that was just released. They have cuts from the '50's or '60's. This one was from the '60's set. Saw another post where someone pulled a Mantle cut from the '50's set. Nice looking cards IMO. Think a box runs a little under $80.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
This was from Historic Autographs 2010 HOF & All-Star Edition. They sell them one slab per box. Not bad for picking up as singles, but not worth busting as packs.

Here's the company website: http://www.historicautographcompany.com/

10HISTORICAUTOGRAPHS.jpg

10HISTORICAUTOGRAPHSB.jpg

chadwright

Jun 25, 2011
Austin, TX
A_Pharis said:
Ryan1895.jpg

This should be the cheapest one you buy. I pulled this one, myself, around 2004 or so.. I found 4 packs in a drawer under some clothes.
Prone to fakes, too.. Just make sure it's this picture.

I think I picked up my copy for about $35. Cheapest pack-pulled auto I've ever come across for him.

Members online

Latest posts