Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 EEE Box = JOSH BELL 01/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Had some free time today to stop at the local store. Here are the results of my break:

0-019.jpg

0-020.jpg

Ichiro # 100/100
0-018.jpg

and.....
0-021.jpg

I guess you could say I am happy :)

panicpitsfunk1

Nov 16, 2010
Re: 2011 EEE Box = BOOM

THat is a wonderful pull on the Bell auto #'d to 10!! I would be more than happy with that one!! Are you going to be selling that one? You should PM me if so, I would be interested, got paypal, cash, trade, u name it. Again, great pull, hope to hear from you.
Will

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Re: 2011 EEE Box = BOOM

Thanks everybody.

Wayne - I have been on a bit of a hot streak lately. I think its going to stop though since I need to dedicate my funds elsewhere for a little while. Someday I will actually get all the boxes in my "shop" together and hand them over to you. Slowly my office is becoming my "Wood Working Shop".

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
Nice bit does it look like something erased some of the auto....There looks like a line running right thru the auto. :(

That is part of his signature. He cut through with the last stroke, if you follow it you can actually see where is begins to tun the "B" and swing the stroke out through the middle.

Members online

Latest posts