Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Seth Smith to Oakland for Josh Outman and Moscoso

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
sportscardtheory said:
It seems like Oakland doesn't see a starting rotation as part of their plans for 2012.

That's what I thought too.

1. Brett Andreson (is he even healthy?)
2. Dallas Braden
3. ????
4. ????
5. ????

I just looked it up. Brandon McCarthy, Tyson Ross, Brad Peacock, Jarrod Parker could all start but I didn't know if the latter two were ready.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
markakis8 said:
sportscardtheory said:
It seems like Oakland doesn't see a starting rotation as part of their plans for 2012.

That's what I thought too.

1. Brett Andreson (is he even healthy?)
2. Dallas Braden
3. ????
4. ????
5. ????

I just looked it up. Brandon McCarthy, Tyson Ross, Brad Peacock, Jarrod Parker could all start but I didn't know if the latter two were ready.

Anderson won't be back 'till around mid-season. They did sign Colon, but it's just strange to me that they got rid of like 4 starters from last season's 5-man rotation this off-season.

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
I'm just glad this should prevent the Braves from overpaying for a platoon player that might not even be that outside of CO . . .

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I'm gonna miss Seth Smith. I personally would like to have kept him in right and let Cuddyer play 3rd. Hopefully Pacheco can deliver, because we have not had serious production from 3rd base in a long time.

The Rockies have added a lot of depth for the starting rotation, but not a lot of strength. We'll see.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Nobody on this board cares about Oakland or Seth Smith or Josh Outman, so did this REALLY deserve it's own thread? I mean, it's just baseball news. Get with the freaking program man. Geeze.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The board doesn't revolve around Oakland!

Members online

Latest posts