Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Steal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I think that sell is going to not honor that sale and say hewas going to list it for 50? or 500
instead of 5 bucks. Do youu guys really think that is going to go through.

Jedi500

Jan 2, 2009
Pine Tar said:
I think that sell is going to not honor that sale and say hewas going to list it for 50? or 500
instead of 5 bucks. Do youu guys really think that is going to go through.
Hopefully, id love a chance at it, but you never know

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
jbrown said:
Might have been a prearranged sale to cut down on fees.
Ding-Ding-DingGraphic.jpg

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Can someone explain the point of a prearranged sale?

If the buyer sends the seller $100 for a card and they agree to a prearranged Ebay auction of $5, doesn't the seller only have to refund $5 if it gets lost? The seller could say that it's only worth $5 because that's what the auction sold for. I assume that the buyer would send the seller $5 through Ebay and then an additional Paypal payment of $95. If they extra $95 is covered with Paypal, then why not just make it one single payment of $100 and leave Ebay out of it?

Pine Tar said:
jbrown said:

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
mrwhitesox30 said:

If the buyer sends the seller $100 for a card and they agree to a prearranged Ebay auction of $5, doesn't the seller only have to refund $5 if it gets lost? The seller could say that it's only worth $5 because that's what the auction sold for. I assume that the buyer would send the seller $5 through Ebay and then an additional Paypal payment of $95. If they extra $95 is covered with Paypal, then why not just make it one single payment of $100 and leave Ebay out of it?

Pine Tar said:
jbrown said:

well, usually so they can exchange feedback.
some people are pretty stoked about the ol feedback.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
boomo said:
mrwhitesox30 said:

Pine Tar said:
jbrown said:

well, usually so they can exchange feedback.
some people are pretty stoked about the ol feedback.

Exactly. And buyers like the ability to at least get to drop a Neg on them should the deal go awry

Members online

Latest posts