Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A huge, huge, huge shoutout (that came at a great time).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
So All The Hype has been trying to get me to check the mail for a couple weeks when I finally get a moment to check it when I remembered (between work and school and appointments thus far with the mail center's schedule, it's been impossible to get in), I found a package with a note inside. It said:

Ant- We decided it was about time for you to add one of these to your collection. Enjoy.

All The Hype
Sam Banks
JoshHamilton
Dice-K Collector
R2D2
PujolsCollector
Tom Murry
Nikobaseball
Erich
Sjrmn91
Thelesquad
SydBarrett
Springfieldisotopes4
jbone17
dano7
Mighty Bombjack

So a huge thank you to all of you guys. I strongly considered buying one of these last season, but by the time I saved up enough, something came up and I had to spend some dough. This is the centerpiece of my PC, the best card of my favorite player. Thank you all so very much. It came at a time where life has been really ******, so I couldn't be happier. It really has turned things around more than you guys understand.

CanoHeritageAU.jpg

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado
Aminors..sorry to get off topic, but I just noticed your avatar..LOL that looks just like me, but for me its bi-lateral replacements! :D :D

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
What the hell man I thought I was going to get this surprise package.

:lol: I'm glad to see it ended up being you. And that list of guys is a good bunch.

petesahuttt

Sep 15, 2010
Awesome card! I don't know any of the back-story but whatever the reason, kudos to the guys/gals that pitched in. What a great community!

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Another huge thanks to you all. Just some big personal issues going on right now, and this gift is really turning around a bad situation.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
You're welcome. I'm glad my small help along with the other members was able to deliver you this item that has been able to cheer you up.

:D

Members online

Latest posts