Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

shipping to australia and germany

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Anyone have experience with either of these countries and shipping?

I know paypal shipping is the best way to go, it automatically gives all forms and such on the label.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
sneekc said:
Anyone have experience with either of these countries and shipping?

I know paypal shipping is the best way to go, it automatically gives all forms and such on the label.

I have shipped to both..

Depending on the value of the item(s) is how I make a choice as to how to send..

Global Priority has tracking but can be pricey..

If the items are cheap (under $40) then I just send them the normal First Class Mail International Parcel wich is about $5..

Good luck,

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Flat rate small box is $16 according to usps.com

Not too worried about the cost, really just the tendencies or patterns anyone has experienced. Like the "don't ship to Taiwan" rule.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
sneekc said:

Not too worried about the cost, really just the tendencies or patterns anyone has experienced. Like the "don't ship to Taiwan" rule.

And that provides tracking?

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
nyc3 said:
sneekc said:

And that provides tracking?
Yes, using the paypal shipping through ebay is the only way to go. It also insures up to $100 to Germany.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Well scratch 1 (australian) I tell the guy $18usps global priority insured. The item should be over $100 when sold. Tries to get all high and mighty and insist its bs I wont send standard first class. Ohh well, ill just block em.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
For cards, just charge $20 for international. That should gover registered or priority, whichever you chose

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
I don't think that Global Priority provides tracking info. I was under the impression, given me by 3 different Post Offices, that the only way to provide tracking outside of the US is to use registered mail, which adds about $12-15 to the price of shipping. But even with Registered Mail, it doesn't guarantee the item will get there. I am dealing with an item right now that I shipped to Australia that left the US 2 weeks and still hasn't arrived in Australia.

Members online

Latest posts