Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Unreleased 2000 Cyber Action Minis? Plus More

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Usually I don't do a lot of trading because I end up getting a lot of common oddball stuff that I already have, but this trader had some things I'd never heard of so I gave it a try. I sent off some very nice Clemens oddball stuff, but the package arrived yesterday and boy was it fun opening it. (After I managed to free the cards from the massive taping job. Talk about frustrating.)

The most interesting are some Cyber Action cards that I was told were never release. It looks like they may be from 2000. I did a bunch of research and couldn't find any information on them. Each CD has 10 digital playing cards that include video, audio, stats, trivia, etc.
tsp352.jpg

The package has a large picture of the main player on the front and on the back it is a smaller pic of the main player along with pics of two four card subsets included as well as a pic of the bonus card that you had to activate from their website. The four player subsets are repeated across some of the CDs. I have 5 out of the 12 CDs. If anyone has the info on the other seven, that would be great. Here is a closeup of the back and info on the 5 CDs I have.
tsp352a.jpg

2000 Cyber Action E2K CD #1 of 12
-Main Player - J.D. Drew
-Rookie Something?? Subset - Odalis Perez/Juan Encarnacion/Preston Wilson/Eric Chavez
-A.L. K Korner Subset - Dave Cone/Pedro Martinez/Mike Mussina/Dave Wells
-Bonus (Web Only) - Andruw Jones

2000 Cyber Action E2K CD #2 of 12
-Main Player - Freddy Garcia
-Rookie Something?? Subset - Gabe Kapler/Adrian Beltre/Marlon Anderson/Alex Gonzalez
-N.L. K Korner Subset - Curt Schilling/Kevin Brown/John Smoltz/Greg Maddux
-Bonus (Web Only) - Tim Salmon

2000 Cyber Action E2K CD #5 of 12
-Main Player - Nomar Garciaparra
-1999 Next Generation Subset - Manny Ramirez/Travis Lee/Fernando Tatis/Carlos Delgado
-Fearsome 4 Subset - Kenny Lofton/Derek Jeter/Bernie Williams/Ken Griffey Jr
-Bonus (Web Only) - Brian Jordan

2000 Cyber Action E2K CD #7 of 12
-Main Player - Randy Johnson
-N.L. K Korner Subset - Curt Schilling/Kevin Brown/John Smoltz/Greg Maddux
-Rookie Something?? Subset - Odalis Perez/Juan Encarnacion/Preston Wilson/Eric Chavez
-Bonus (Web Only) - Tom Glavine

2000 Cyber Action E2K CD #12 of 12
-Main Player - Mark McGwire
-Fearsome 4 Subset - Kenny Lofton/Derek Jeter/Bernie Williams/Ken Griffey Jr
-1999 Next Generation Subset - Alex Rodriguez/Bartolo Colon/Richie Sexson/Todd Helton
-Bonus (Web Only) - Greg Vaughn

All of mine are sealed, but I am tempted to rip one and pop it into my laptop to see if it runs. Since it says it is compatible with Windows 95/98 and ancient software, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't work. Has anyone else tried?

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Re: Unreleased Cyber Action Mini CDs? Plus More

I have a bonds but its a cyber action elite.
Looks different than yours and wasn't sealed in anything.
Got itas a sample fron the company back then.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Re: Unreleased Cyber Action Mini CDs? Plus More

No, not those. Ill try to get a pic up when my computer comes back.

Members online

Latest posts