Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RYAN BRAUN ANNOUCEMENT that he is Innocent CONTEST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Only stipulation is that he is not suspended because of the ruling. Winner gets two NEW never worn Ryan Braun T-Shirts Any Size S to XL.

Guess the day and exact time (CST) the AP reports the story that he is Innocent. If he is guilty the contest does not count. :lol:

Jenkinssssss

Nov 21, 2011
Wednesday 2/7 1 PM est

Yes, please. Picked up these bad boys for $1100 total over the past 2 months. Pretty much paid the lowest anyone paid on the bay for each in an entire year. Hebrew Hammer!

BraunBGS95Lot.jpg

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
TwinsWin said:
Feb 7th 11am also when I was born

You havnt been born yet? Modern technology is so awesome. When is the last time a fetus posted on a message board while still in his mothers womb. Steve Jobs was a true genius.

Feb 29th. 5:56:32 PM It will be sunny in California but cloudy and windy in Milwaukee. Approx. 1 hour later Gilmo and co. will rip 4 boxes of Contenders baseball via Ustream and pull a very nice autograph.

Thats the best I could do at the moment. My crystal ball is getting cloudy.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
cgilmo said:
s to xl?

But what about the 95% of this board that can't wear that ;)

I might have XXL, but wanted to make sure I didn't put my foot in my mouth stating that. I will see what inventory I have when or if someone wins that is "OUR SIZE"

Latest posts