Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1967? St. Louis Cardinals Team Ball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Hey guys. I'm pretty sure I posted a topic on this ball last year, but I can't find it anymore with not being able to search past page 5 or so.

I just remembered that I still had it, but I'm pretty sure we came to the conclusion that it's a team ball that you'd find at the game. Some of the signatures look like they have different pressure points, and more ink in some spots than others, but that could just be fading and deterioration.

Here are some pictures.. What do you all think? Manufactured team ball?

Some are different sizes, not sure why I resized them. I doubt you guys can see much from any picture besides the first two. Unfortunately, I don't have access to that camera I originally took these with.

baseball028.jpg

baseball029.jpg

ball1.jpg

ball2.jpg

ball3.jpg

ball4.jpg

ball5.jpg

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
The even spacing of the signatures leads me to believe that it is a printed souvenir ball (that a kid played with).

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
I have a 1967 ST Louis ball. I will put up some pics when I get a chance.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Austin said:
The even spacing of the signatures leads me to believe that it is a printed souvenir ball (that a kid played with).

Yeah, my Grandfather actually gave it to me about a year ago. He was a Cub fan growing up, and would have been able 40 or so in 1967, so I really don't think it was his by any means. I don't really have even a back story on it, so I really have no idea where it originated from.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Hate to bump this, but can anyone help me find a manufactured 1967 Team Ball to compare this to?

Members online

Latest posts