Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Thanks Joe. That sounds like a crazy but totally awesome time. I can't wait to hear about your experience with meeting Brandon Phillips.

Thanks brother. I know it's a lot of running around and driving, but it will be a blast. Believe it or not, Crystal was the one who said we should go ahead and go to the game since we'll be in town.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Eveyone!

Joe - Sounds like it is going to be a crazy, fun, tiring time!
Ralph - Cool video!

Last night was an amazing night for L.A. Team still playing this time of year. Dodgers came back ad beat the D-Bags, and the Kings are headed to the Finals!! YES!!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
This Robert Edwards auction book is a keeper. So many cool things in there to read about/look at.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
scan0004.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0005.jpg

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
George - great stuff as usual.

Cubs season ticket stubs are so nice looking this year, with the baseball card reprints. I saw Charlie got a Dawson one for his PC a few weeks ago. I got a Grace today for mine.

$(KGrHqNHJEIE92L,-dfYBPpUrFG0L!~~60_58.JPG

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
George - great stuff as usual.

Cubs season ticket stubs are so nice looking this year, with the baseball card reprints. I saw Charlie got a Dawson one for his PC a few weeks ago. I got a Grace today for mine.

$%28KGrHqNHJEIE92L,-dfYBPpUrFG0L%21%7E%7E60_58.JPG

Thanks; I am going to a game in June; Tigers-v-Cubs......wonder who will be on my tix????

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
George awesome Cardinals pickups sir.

Brad very cool Grace ticket. The Pirates did the same the same thing in 2008 with their season tickets. I still need to track down a Jason Bay ticket.

Nate congratulations!!

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Good afternoon everyone.

I recently got back Charlie Silvera for my signed 1954 Topps project which leaves me just 1 living non-HOF'er for the set. I'm still undecided to what set I will work on next, maybe another from the 50's or 60's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts