Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
STL Sports Collectors three day show in August is announced online... I will be adding my first Bob Gibson autograph there! Only $45.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Ginormous mailday today. Knocked out 8 Yadi RC's, all # to 55 or less. Brings me up to 75 unique. Special thanks to Codasco07 for letting these go.
Topps Black /53
t4.jpg

Topps Heritage Black /55
th4.jpg

Bowman's Best Red /10
bb3.jpg

Elite Gold Aspirations /25
deee3a.jpg

Elite Signature Status /25
deee7.jpg

Elite Signature Aspirations Gold 4/20 *Jersey #*
deee8.jpg

Leaf Certified Cuts Marble Signature Gold /25
lcc4.jpg

Studio Private Signings Platinum /10
ds5.jpg

Probably means I won't be adding much for a while. Takes me down to 15 non 1/1's I need.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Nice! Hope it shows up

Card arrived yesterday, though the seller appeared to make a couple dollars off me from shipping.Topps hit a home run this year with the blue and red wave cards.Does anyone know if they will continue them in Bowman Chrome or Bowman Draft, or if this is it like the canaries?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Ginormous mailday today. Knocked out 8 Yadi RC's, all # to 55 or less. Brings me up to 75 unique. Special thanks to Codasco07 for letting these go.
Topps Black /53
t4.jpg

Topps Heritage Black /55
th4.jpg

Bowman's Best Red /10
bb3.jpg

Elite Gold Aspirations /25
deee3a.jpg

Elite Signature Status /25
deee7.jpg

Elite Signature Aspirations Gold 4/20 *Jersey #*
deee8.jpg

Leaf Certified Cuts Marble Signature Gold /25
lcc4.jpg

Studio Private Signings Platinum /10
ds5.jpg

Probably means I won't be adding much for a while. Takes me down to 15 non 1/1's I need.

Nice haul, although it always looks like Molina signs his name backwards.Looks like Molina Yadier on the stickers.The Bowman's Best red is arguably his nicest rookie IMO.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Nice haul, although it always looks like Molina signs his name backwards.Looks like Molina Yadier on the stickers.The Bowman's Best red is arguably his nicest rookie IMO.

Yeah, pretty much all 2004 Yadi's are signed backwards. Only one signed YM is the Ultimate.
uc1.jpg

I agree on the Bowman's best, gotta love the on-card aspect of it.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Yeah, pretty much all 2004 Yadi's are signed backwards. Only one signed YM is the Ultimate.
uc1.jpg

I agree on the Bowman's best, gotta love the on-card aspect of it.

Not only that, but the cards are well designed, and the red ink really looks sharp on them.Only bad thing is the borders are really sensitive on them.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Made a trade for these from a board member.Bottom card is one of these sweet acetate cards I thought the world of back in the '90s.

P1000242.JPG

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
It's amazing how sweet it is for just being simple colored parallel.

Isn't there a blue 1/1 too?

We were thinking about going to a Springfield game again this year, was wondering if you knew why the hell the Sunday games in June are night games?Could easily make it back same day if it was an afternoon game, but night games complicate matters when I don't have the next day off.Supervisor is starting to grumble when I take time off now...

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Did anyone like any of the Cardinals draft picks?I was hoping the Nationals with pass on the Giolito guy, but didn't happen that way.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Isn't there a blue 1/1 too?

We were thinking about going to a Springfield game again this year, was wondering if you knew why the hell the Sunday games in June are night games?Could easily make it back same day if it was an afternoon game, but night games complicate matters when I don't have the next day off.Supervisor is starting to grumble when I take time off now...

No 1/1 in 2004. The blues were in 05. Not sure about the night deal, may just be to beat the heat a little.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
There is currently a Descalso autographed bat on eBay. It says the bat is game used but I do not believe it was used by Descalso. First problem with it is it is a blonde bat, from all of the pics I have seen and videos he has always used a natural handle, black barrel bat (not counting his 07 card, that may have been a photo bat). Also there is a ball mark where the name usually is and that I do not believe to be common with left handed hitters. I will not be bidding on it. I know he was using Max Bats in 2009 because that is when mine is from and he said that he had not used the ones with silver stickers in awhile. That was last year, He used Max bats with Gold Stickers after that and now uses Marucci.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I like our 1st rounder and the 11th rounder sounds interesting.

Which 1st rounder did you like?The RHP or the OF?I also noticed they took the Arizona pitcher that shut the Tigers down in the NCAA Tournament last week in the 6th round.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Which 1st rounder did you like?The RHP or the OF?I also noticed they took the Arizona pitcher that shut the Tigers down in the NCAA Tournament last week in the 6th round.

Wacha, the RHP. Not wild about Shane Robinson 2.0 as a first round pick

Members online

Latest posts