Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Nice pick up on Mendenhall. I hate the XXXXing Steelers, but he'll get you some points. Make no mistake, I absolutely love the Reds, but I've always been a bigger Bengals fan. Years ago, when I started playing fantasy football, the same thing happened to me. I was watching so much more football to see how my players were doing. Football has surpassed baseball by a large margin for me. I still watch and go to as many Reds games as I can, but I don't follow baseball as a whole like I do football.
I don't think I'll ever stop collecting Dawson/Williams/Nicholson or start collecting football,
but as a sport to watch, it's much more exciting to me lately.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Nice Art! :lol:

66526_421314387917243_334945900_a.jpg

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I don't think I'll ever stop collecting Dawson/Williams/Nicholson or start collecting football,
but as a sport to watch, it's much more exciting to me lately.

I'm with you. I'll never stop collecting baseball/Reds or anything. I just look forward to football season and love watching football so much more than baseball.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I am a senior in high school. I just suck at math. Technically its an intro algebra class but the only difference is we dont learn 1 chapter algebra 1 does. If I make an F I can't play baseball and will have 2 math classes again next semester.

You can do it; just learn the rules and everything will drop into place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts