Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

====================The Sunday Morning Thread 11-25-2012============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I wanted to buy a 60T all star hank aaron auto but someone hit the BIN overnight...

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Re: ====================The Sunday Morning Thread 11-26-2012============

Morning fellas. No real plans for today. It's clear and sunny, yet cool.

Have a lot of scanning to do today, and a large list to put together. Don't like this part of the hobby LOL.

Have 30 eBay listings ending this evening. Some are looking promising, so might not even sell for the .99 opener. We'll see.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
====================The Sunday Morning Thread 11-26-2012============

Good Morning Gents! Off to the Pike Place Market with the family today. I know Ralph knows what I'm talking about :) hope the weekend had been great so far. We used up most o the turkey leftovers and made turkey pot pie last night which was VERY tasty.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Morning boys! Anyone else have a step-children that spend time with their other parents? My 3 year old step-daughter spent the day with her Dad's parents yesterday and any time she comes home from being over there, she's a holy terror. There are absolutely no rules over there and her Grandmother waits on her hand and foot for anything and everything. It's astonishing, really. And extremely frustrating.

Anyway, first day of my weekend is today. I'm thinking I'll do a little homework while watching some football. Any big plans today, gents?

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Re: ====================The Sunday Morning Thread 11-26-2012============

I wanted to buy a 60T all star hank aaron auto but someone hit the BIN overnight...

That would've been a sweet add Dan. Hate that when you plan on hitting a BIN only to wake up and see someone else hit it.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Yeah but it's my fault, I was trying to save 30 bucks and truly didn't think it was going to sell.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning take 2! Ended up crashing at house I was watching. Woke up at 4 am to extremely upset stomach. Feeling a lot better now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online