Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee-3-picture11711-image32.png

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning guys, crazy weather huh Steve?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD MAXX

Definitely crazy out. It's that time of the year though. This time, last year, we were getting golf ball size hail. It's going to be one of those days where we're constantly checking the sky. Tornados are really the only climatic downfall, of living here.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
59° and raining here. Donating before work. Donation money has been able to fund my collection recently. I want to fund a couple decent purchases, but I keep finding a bunch of cheaper cards to buy.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. I was woken up at 5 this morning (I know that's late from some of you old folk ;) ) and never went back to sleep. Of course, the day I have no classes and can sleep in, I don't. I'll definitely be taking a nap this afternoon. I also have one quiz that I need to get done as well

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Good morning guys! Hope everyone is doing well. I'm on my 3rd of 4 days off but came down with a cold so I'm just hanging around the house for the day...gonna play The Show quite a bit I think.

Washington, that looks like an awesome set. Are you going to try and get everything from that?

Good morning.

Here's a promo from a set in 96 that I really like:

1996UltraPromoSeasonCrownsGwynn_zps26f9d7e8.jpg

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good morning.

What's everyone up too today? I'll pretty much be studying, and I have to take the dog to the vet to get his backside trimmed up.

I also have to ship a package or two.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Do any of you MT guys have any of the Yankee Stadium Legacy cards? I'm working on a project for a die-hard Yankees fan. He was my baseball coach for several years, from tee-ball all the way up through high school and then a few of my younger softball years. These are the only 6 cards that I have. Also, if there's a Derek Jeter one...I think I could leave a spot open for him. I'm looking for these cards...of these players...with portrait style pictures instead of any action shots:

RetiredYankeesChecklist.jpg

RetiredYankees.jpg

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Chas, Sparky....thanks. Kind of embarrassed I got to where I was, but a little at a time adds up over a few years. Feeling great now though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts