Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
How goes it everyone? Got to sleep in a little today, and it looks like the last nice day temperature wise before we get back below zero. About 34 right now, I've actually got shorts on today lol.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning everyone..

Chas, Sparky....thanks. Kind of embarrassed I got to where I was, but a little at a time adds up over a few years. Feeling great now though. :)

Congrats.. I recently hit an all-time back around Christmas..(290!) and I am now back down to 272... I am trying to get down to 265, then 250, then to 235..

Here are a few recent pickups I grabbed..

freddy.jpg

russell.jpg

randy-johnson.jpg

and I have been looking at these since I sold the 2 I had..

campy.JPG

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
G'morn gents & gals!

Getting ready to swap some frosted plastic panes (for fluorescent lighting in basement). There are some cracked ones that the previous owner didn't bother to replace. Lots and lots of dead bugs there, too.

Does anyone know anyplace (big name stores) that still sells toilet lid covers? I'm talking about rectangular ones that hide pipes, not the seat lids. Seems like they're not commonly sold anymore.

Oh, I picked up 3 more #1 leathers since my last visit. And an incoming Frank Thomas 04/10...as a temporary gap filler. Maybe someone in that FT Collectors thread got a #1 or #10 and doesn't mind swapping... *fingers crossed*

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning gents! Waiting for the shuttle at work to take us in. I picked up some mail on my way in and got a package from Mac :) Also got a package from Topps that had to be signed for...should be one of my long awaited for redemptions but won't open it until lunch time.

Mac - Thanks A TON for the Felix card bud! I'll be sure to scan and post soon this week :)

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Oh, I picked up 3 more #1 leathers since my last visit. And an incoming Frank Thomas 04/10...as a temporary gap filler. Maybe someone in that FT Collectors thread got a #1 or #10 and doesn't mind swapping... *fingers crossed*
You can try the Frank Thomas thread. One of them may have it or know who does.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Good Morning gents! Waiting for the shuttle at work to take us in. I picked up some mail on my way in and got a package from Mac :) Also got a package from Topps that had to be signed for...should be one of my long awaited for redemptions but won't open it until lunch time.

Mac - Thanks A TON for the Felix card bud! I'll be sure to scan and post soon this week :)
Hey Alex, where does this shuttle pick you up?
Do you miss the drive to work? :lol:

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Chas, Sparky....thanks. Kind of embarrassed I got to where I was, but a little at a time adds up over a few years. Feeling great now though. :)
Chasing your brood around didn't shed the lbs?
You have a hockey team now, don't you?
;) :lol:

Congrats on the wt loss.

Not to steal Steve's thunder, but I've managed to lose almost 10 lbs in a couple months. Trying to be the not-so-fatguy

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Eh, not so much...lol
We do have a minor league hockey team though....been to a couple of games.

Chasing your brood around didn't shed the lbs?
You have a hockey team now, don't you?
;) :lol:

Congrats on the wt loss.

Not to steal Steve's thunder, but I've managed to lose almost 10 lbs in a couple months. Trying to be the not-so-fatguy

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

You're welcome man! I knew they had to "go home" and glad they made it ;)

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
GC Most sellers have had their listed with a $250 BIN and won't budge..

I just happen to be loking the other day at some of my Leather Bound Gloves and thought I'd do a quick search.. I was glad that my snipe was good enough..

The two I had before I picked up awhile ago for about $60 - $70 each and I sold them about 3 years ago when I saw what they were going for.. ($225 and $200).. but as the years went by, I kicked myself in the ass for not keeping one of them...

I've been looking at various cards online to see what my next set adventure might be..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts