Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Anyone looking to buy 05 Absolute jumbo swatches of Carew, Spahn, Gibson, or Maris? Ran into a couple bills and could use some quick paypal. Can toss up a scan if there is any interest.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Don't know how well you can see it in the pic, but there is some very noticeable staining on the swatch.
313741_4544328251690_1800966568_n.jpg

Shoot me your pp info bro.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
[MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION], here is a group scan. I can grab clearer ones if you like. Look a little out of focus through the magnetic holders:

img615.jpg

Gibson #'d 46/50
Spahn #'d 10/75
Maris #'d 29/59
Carew #'d 40/75

Last edited:

A_Pharis

And I'll throw this out there... if you want it back in the future, just hit me with the same amount back. I've wanted one for a while, but I know giving up nice cards in tough spots is not an easy thing to do. Consider it an interest free pawn. ;-) If you decide you don't need it back - no harm, no foul.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
And I'll throw this out there... if you want it back in the future, just hit me with the same amount back. I've wanted one for a while, but I know giving up nice cards in tough spots is not an easy thing to do. Consider it an interest free pawn. ;-) If you decide you don't need it back - no harm, no foul.

I've said it in the past and I'll say it again, you're the man. Thanks for the nice gesture. It is appreciated.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Herro.

How is everyone? Busy as hell at work lately...

Doing good Ty, busy is always good at work though isn't it? I need to take on a stressfull workload in order to function at high capacity. If I feel like I have more time then work, I notice that I start to drag

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Doing good Ty, busy is always good at work though isn't it? I need to take on a stressfull workload in order to function at high capacity. If I feel like I have more time then work, I notice that I start to drag

Yeah, but I work 6 days a week at a private high school. Sunday alone is not enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts