Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Blackhawks/Wild on tv:D

NBC sports channel and I don;t get this. The fracking wife likes to save 10 bucks a month on cable. And I pay the price of not seeing some of the Sports.

The White Sox and the Cubs are on Comcast Sportsnet and so are the Bulls and the Hawks. But for 10 bucks a month less, I don't get to watch about 55 % of the games if not more.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
2007ChestnutRedInk7_10.jpg

Tasty!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I like it Dan! I'm glad the lockout is over, just excited to see how we can do over the next couple years now that the players are in place to really succeed on paper.

One of the most underrated/overlooked players in the league, and he is on my favorite team:D

Last edited:

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Just asked for delivery on our 2 Golden Giveaway cards. Kaline and Felix Hernandez. Was never able to trade for a Verlander. Supposedly getting the Topsp Case shipped tomorrow. It's coming from Northern Illinois so I'm hoping for Friday but probably Monday.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Thanks man!!! This is just really nice, it's a Belle card I don't have... Which isn't easy to track down lol

how is everyone's evening going?

Doing well here. I'm dealing with a terrible bank mistake situation, but leave it to the MT members to help me through it. I hope all is resolved and back to normal in a few days as I believe it will be. On a different note, my girlfriend and her daughter are at their place tonight. Kind of sucks, but its nice to have a day to relaxe a little bit. Zoey is 3 years old, so she can be handfull sometimes. I love it, but its nice to have a night of solitude lol

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Niceeeeeeeeeee.... I'm starting to see some Belle's post up on eBay but he isn't much in the set I don't think... I'm seeing one non-serial numbered single memo card and one manuf. card for him winning the silver slugger award... both are cheap inserts and I'm willing to wait because I'm sure there will be 1000s of them posted lol

Chris Olds pulled that Silver Slugger today during the live Beckett break too. They remind me of the "hat" manu's or the "glove" manu's from times gone by, but with a better design.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening guys. Made it home from school tonight. There were some ice patches on the the road, but overall they weren't too bad. I'm hoping the roads clear up for tomorrow trek to my dad's. He suggested possibly going snowboarding Friday or Saturday. We might go, I'm not sure yet. I'm too concerned as long as I get to stop at the LCS there

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Doing well here. I'm dealing with a terrible bank mistake situation, but leave it to the MT members to help me through it. I hope all is resolved and back to normal in a few days as I believe it will be. On a different note, my girlfriend and her daughter are at their place tonight. Kind of sucks, but its nice to have a day to relaxe a little bit. Zoey is 3 years old, so she can be handfull sometimes. I love it, but its nice to have a night of solitude lol
Sorry to hear about a bad bank situation... If you need more help, let me know what's going on... Use to be in the banking world before coming over to more of an internal banking position for a public company. Would help you out if I could.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Sorry to hear about a bad bank situation... If you need more help, let me know what's going on... Use to be in the banking world before coming over to more of an internal banking position for a public company. Would help you out if I could.

Thank you, I appreciate the inquiry. Somewhere along the line from my direct deposit on friday and a transfer I made a couple days earlier, a numerical error occured. I've got everything handled, but I froze my accounts just to be safe. A lot of money is displaced so we're working to try and figure everything out. I appreciate the MT guys that bought a few cards from me to help with some small bills since I froze my accounts. Hopefully all is well in a few days, and its more that we're trying to figure out where the error happened then why it happened at this point. I'm glad I check my accounts once daily minimum, because this could have been an even bigger mess had I not caught it.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

Thank you, I appreciate the inquiry. Somewhere along the line from my direct deposit on friday and a transfer I made a couple days earlier, a numerical error occured. I've got everything handled, but I froze my accounts just to be safe. A lot of money is displaced so we're working to try and figure everything out. I appreciate the MT guys that bought a few cards from me to help with some small bills since I froze my accounts. Hopefully all is well in a few days, and its more that we're trying to figure out where the error happened then why it happened at this point. I'm glad I check my accounts once daily minimum, because this could have been an even bigger mess had I not caught it.

Look At Me Now- Chris Brown ft. Busta Rhymes and Lil Wayne (FULL/NO DJ) +Lyrics - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts