Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
BO.

Not that big of a deal, just a little frustrating at this point. I'm debating if I should try to do a couple more deals to see if I can build my rep or be done on the site altogether.

Have you PMd any mods? Did you use DC? 10 days seems a little odd for a low end deal.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Have you PMd any mods? Did you use DC? 10 days seems a little odd for a low end deal.

This was after DC was discontinued and changed into tracking. I had requested it at the post office but I was told it would cost me an extra $4 to ship a $2 package, which it should have only cost an extra $.90. I assumed it would show up in a few days so I just passed.

That was my mistake for not getting a tracking #.

I think his grievance was with the time we agreed to the deal vs. what the postmark on the package was.

Last edited:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
This was after DC was discontinued and changed into tracking. I had requested it at the post office but I was told it would cost me an extra $4 to ship a $2 package, which it should have only cost an extra $.90. I assumed it would show up in a few days so I just passed.

That was my mistake for not getting a tracking #.

I think his grievance was with the time we agreed to the deal vs. what the postmark on the package was.

Tracking is now free with priority mail and the number is on your receipt.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Picture196.jpg

Picture237.jpg

forgot this bat #$$#$ old picture but team signed Kannopolis - White Sox

Last edited:

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Well, suprised my girlfriend for lunch earlier, she was happy. Then I waited for her after work and gave her flowers, she was happier. We are celebrating Vday tomorrow night, but I thought I'd try to make her day a little. It appears to have worked. Her work schedule and our plans will kind of keep her from seeing her daughter for a couple days so I thought it was best that she spend time with her tonight and we can pick everything up after work tomorrow. So although its delayed, I feel like its a success thus far.

Hows everyone else's day going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts