Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Probably the oddest ban in FCB history.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Today I had to suspend miguelcabrera for a month.

He's been sending unsolicited and nonsensical chat messages to members accusing them of sleeping with his wife.

Seriously, the chat log is rather ridiculous. I gave a warning and then pulled the trigger.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
What did he say when you confronted him about it? I know the kid has a odd sense of humor but is it possible someone hacked his account? Other than that, I've always felt sorry for his mental challenges. Perhaps they are more deeply disturbing that I originally assessed...

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
So unless everyone lives in the same area how could everyone be banging his wife? If my wife was slumming it with other dudes, last place I would check is here.....no offense to anyone. First place I would check is the local bars and the like.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
So I have a ?.... What is the limit of arguement or whatever in PMs? I know on a lot of forums, this one included, when people start arguing, they are told to take it to PMs. Threats are dumb, but I can see them as a punishable offense.

A_Pharis

He messaged me out of the blue the other day to "ask how things were". I responded a couple of times then just ignored him. I would say he's an attention-starved kid, but he's not a kid anymore. That's not an excuse that works... he just wants attention.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Well now that I don't have to face him for a month I guess I will come clean. I was banging his wife. We had an agreement on the transaction board. I didn't know it was an issue because he never filed a claim.:D

Sent from my portable **** viewing device!

A_Pharis

So I have a ?.... What is the limit of arguement or whatever in PMs? I know on a lot of forums, this one included, when people start arguing, they are told to take it to PMs. Threats are dumb, but I can see them as a punishable offense.

As far as I am concerned, people can have it out over PMs as long as it doesn't include racism, sexism or homophobic remarks. Oh, and try to limit the banter to only people you want to hash it out with... not just randomly like Miggy.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
well, I made a mistake

I had posted that the next report would get him banned.

One report from before that warning got stuck in the system, and came in today. Unbanning miggy, as he did stop when asked about it.

hofvintagecollector

Apr 8, 2012
Another black eye for Harrison
070717_Harrison_Benson.gif

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
He messaged me saying he was considering getting a haircut. I suggested going to Sports Clips, I personally thought it was funny.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
So he was sending that message to everyone huh? I thought he just sent that to me because he knew that being a troll, I would find it amusing.

I told him in response that I promised him it was going on before he got married.

Members online

Latest posts