Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Probably the oddest ban in FCB history.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keep laughing at a kid big guy, deflect however you like.

I've witnessed you say plenty of things that dwarf my twisting of an outdated Internet meme on these very boards. While yours are usually in super serious threads and our styles and size of words used may be different the act itself isn't.

If jabbing at member in the name of humor isn't allowed I'd like to extended an apology to everyone I've ever interacted with.

Have a nice day.

Sent from my motorolla startac.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
He said he was 18 in that picture. He originally posted it in 2008.

That would make him 22 or 23 today.

Stop making excuses for Harrison's behavior because "he's a kid." He isn't. Better terms would be: troll, retard, sociopath, nutjob, idiot, moron, etc.

Using the rationale that he's a kid undermines the many kids we have on here who are both productive and intelligent.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Another black eye for Harrison
070717_Harrison_Benson.gif

For those who are freaking out about this picture, I'll tell you this isn't miggy or whoever the person is that got banned... he might of posted it as a picture of himself but that was clearly a joke. I've seen this picture before... it's from an interview on the news... you can clearly see the kid in the picture is wearing a mic. I'm trying to locate it but if I remember right, this was like a youtube overnight hit, not a one off picture of a member here.

A_Pharis

For those who are freaking out about this picture, I'll tell you this isn't miggy or whoever the person is that got banned... he might of posted it as a picture of himself but that was clearly a joke. I've seen this picture before... it's from an interview on the news... you can clearly see the kid in the picture is wearing a mic. I'm trying to locate it but if I remember right, this was like a youtube overnight hit, not a one off picture of a member here.

JUST ONE STATION: A young Red Sox fan describes getting beaned by Fenway homerun - Boston News, New England News, WHDH-TV 7NEWS WHDH.COM

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
How can anyone be a member here since 2009 and not at least know miggy got nailed in the face by a ball?:benson:

That's as big a part of FCB lore as the Clay Buchholz Superfractor sale. I believe it was even part of the big Trick or Treat extravaganza as one of the trick images. Hell, it's even enshrined in the Hall of Shame as the first ever inductee.

Perhaps a memo should be sent out to let people know there is an FCB blog, and Topps hold an exclusive MLB license, and we have landed on the moon.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
what this thread needs is this more important info
Sexy Hair Men Love ? YouBeauty.com

And for the record it was a link at the bottom of the page that TBTwins posted

From around the Web

Doug Flutie to get shot as knuckleballer with Diamondbacks (SI.com)
How Much Should You Really Weigh? (MyDailyMoment)
Six Sexy Hairstyles Men Are Attracted To (You Beauty)
20 Old-Fashioned Baby Names That Are Back in Style (Parenting.com)
Kate Gosselin Asks Kendra Wilkinson To Look After Her Kids (Mevio)
Katie Couric's Late Husband's Phone Mysteriously Dialing 911 (CafeMom)

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts