Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Yea this seems like it has run its course maybe?

So much for those folks who said "Why need to keep a score card for + and -?!?! The thread will just continue nicely on its own".

Well so much for that :lol:

I'm numb to it at this point. I've tried arguing with those and it's just not worth it anymore to me.

I've sent 5 items to people for free as PC items and got 2 in return.... Plus the stupid Feller framed auto which has been like pulling teeth to get. I mean its been a month and no item, o well :lol:

Anyways, happy Saturday gents!!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
So much for those folks who said "Why need to keep a score card for + and -?!?! The thread will just continue nicely on its own".

Well so much for that :lol:

I'm numb to it at this point. I've tried arguing with those and it's just not worth it anymore to me.

I've sent 5 items to people for free as PC items and got 2 in return.... Plus the stupid Feller framed auto which has been like pulling teeth to get. I mean its been a month and no item, o well :lol:

Anyways, happy Saturday gents!!

Remember that HOF card I had up with 7 sign on it?
Did you like that?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Was that Feller the one from Andy? I am waiting on a mailer from him (just cards that he was sending, not a transaction) but haven't seen him on the boards at all lately.

(this is NOT a call out btw, not at all)

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

Was that Feller the one from Andy? I am waiting on a mailer from him (just cards that he was sending, not a transaction) but haven't seen him on the boards at all lately.

(this is NOT a call out btw, not at all)

Yea. I think he has been away or busy or something. Either way, it's been probably a month and little communication but whatever. Just adds to my frustration :lol:

No worries though. Not trying to call him out. Just saying I do have a tentative claim I guess.

Mac

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012

I think the thread will keep going but not as fast paced as it was before. It's not like new items need to pop up daily. IMO this has been one of my favorite threads on FCB. I managed to get a Dawson auto, a Santo auto, and other Cub stuff and have been able to give a nice Hank Aaron TOTT and Billy Williams TOTT among others to people that it fits nicely in there collection

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

OK PM me your addy, it's yours.
That gets me to even then and you a solid piece

Wow, that's very generous of you! So, I'll then chalk up TWO of my claims for this one item! If Andy doesn't send the Feller frames auto after all, that's fine. If he does end up sending it, then it'll make me even.

Thanks! This is definitely a PC item!

PM sent!

---

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Yea. I think he has been away or busy or something. Either way, it's been probably a month and little communication but whatever. Just adds to my frustration :lol:

No worries though. Not trying to call him out. Just saying I do have a tentative claim I guess.

Mac

---

I just realized who this post was in reference to. I claimed a Joe Morgan rookie from the same person in this thread, and never received it. Contacted him, and he said he sent it out. I never got it. This was months ago, and it was free, so I just gave up on it. In other words, I hope none of you are holding your breath waiting for your claims from him, because I'd hate to see you suffocate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts