Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Heard on the radio Tino Martinez's version of what happened with three rookie Marlins that got him "resigned" from his post. Given his reputation I'm more inclined to think he deserved better.

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

4359634f-49dd-4aa4-9754-6342b928946d_zps97863652.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good morning fellas. Tomorrow is my last day, in my current position. Monday I start my new position. Ill no longer be in the production phases of the airplane and will be on the avionics side of it. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I'm very good at what I currently do; I have zero experience in what I'm moving to.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Good morning fellas. Tomorrow is my last day, in my current position. Monday I start my new position. Ill no longer be in the production phases of the airplane and will be on the avionics side of it. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I'm very good at what I currently do; I have zero experience in what I'm moving to.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Sounds really cool. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts