Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning! Not sure what work has in store today considering we mowed 90% of the site in less than a day and a half. I'm counting down the days until I'm done with work

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Just boarded the plane. The trip finally starts :)

Good morning.

4359634f-49dd-4aa4-9754-6342b928946d_zps97863652.jpg

PM replied this morning Pete!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] - Congrats on the promotion. Enjoy the new learnings and the new position!
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] - Enjoy he last couple weeks an congrats to freedom soon :)

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good morning fellas. Tomorrow is my last day, in my current position. Monday I start my new position. Ill no longer be in the production phases of the airplane and will be on the avionics side of it. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I'm very good at what I currently do; I have zero experience in what I'm moving to.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Well good luck, you'll do fine.

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

been enjoying vacation so far.. its been business as usual in the mornings with the girls going swimming and me going walking but its nice to not be on the timeclock all afternoon! I just bought my first card in months yesterday.. the last 1997 finest embossed refractor I needed for $15dlvd which I thought was a pretty good price. Its the series 1 version which I haven't seen on Ebay in years. Heading up to Boston this afternoon to bring my wife to the knee doctor again. Nothing they've done has worked so we might have to push for replacement surgery on it in hopes she can regain some normal activity.

Have a great day everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts