Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How do I get to a Rangers game without a car?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Apr 13, 2010
I'm hoping to attend some or all of the Rangers series against the Twins at the end of August. I don't own a car and live in the Denton area. Anybody have any recommendations for transportation options?

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I have a car, but I hate driving 5+ hours home when a giants game ends at at 10:30 PM.

I often carpool with friends, even have gone to the extreme of paying for their ball game ticket.

Craigslist rideshare is also an option. Offer someone a beer in the ballpark or an easy $10 to pick you up if they're going anyway.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
google maps has a mass transit option. Put your location and the Stadiums and bamn

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
Über seems pretty cool never heard of it until now.

Unfortunately Texas and mass transportation don't mix or At least from Denton to Arlington. 45 minutes 1 way.
Save your money go to a bar and watch the game.

Or you can pay me $150 per trip plus my ticket and food. You get to ride in a 2013 Jeep Wrangler...just saying think about it.

Last edited:

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
It's Texas. I reckon horse-drawn covered wagons are a dime a dozen. Or hitch a buggy to a friend's horse and giddy up. You have chaps and spurs, right?

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
Ok ok I have nothing better to do. $100 bucks, a ticket, soda and 2 Hot dogs and you got yourself a deal.
I live in Ft Worth off 35 so it's not to far of a drive to pick you up. It's gonna cost
me $60 in gas. Plus I will introduce you to a broadcaster I'm friends with. Deal?..being totally serious as long as you don't kill me, steal my jeep or touch me in bad places.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Ok ok I have nothing better to do. $100 bucks, a ticket, soda and 2 Hot dogs and you got yourself a deal.
I live in Ft Worth off 35 so it's not to far of a drive to pick you up. It's gonna cost
me $60 in gas. Plus I will introduce you to a broadcaster I'm friends with. Deal?..being totally serious as long as you don't kill me, steal my jeep or touch me in bad places.

You're negotiable on the no touching in bad places rule right?

Members online

Latest posts