Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Time Has Come for Tighter Moderation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Lindsey. I was an advisor on another forum, when you were causing problems there. You were asked repeatedly to tone it down, and refused. You were one infraction from a perma ban, when we discussed banning you anyhow. We decided to just let you hang yourself. Then you had the trade dispute and receives your no trades/buys/sales label and went on your way. I know more about you than you realize, so (while hopeful) I am not sure you will make the necessary adjustments here.

You seem/look like a decent person. Don't let the inner hate/anger/anguish/whatever diminish that. Just try to enjoy your time here and stop, purposefully, trying to "ruffle feathers." I was being honest when I said I hope you can do it. Just not very optimistic. I will stop my comments to you now, and lead by example.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Do you also know that the Moderator that I sent the SCREENSHOTS of the PM didn't care and just listened to the other guys' story and banned me?

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Lindsey. I was an advisor on another forum, when you were causing problems there. You were asked repeatedly to tone it down, and refused. You were one infraction from a perma ban, when we discussed banning you anyhow. We decided to just let you hang yourself. Then you had the trade dispute and receives your no trades/buys/sales label and went on your way. I know more about you than you realize, so (while hopeful) I am not sure you will make the necessary adjustments here.

You seem/look like a decent person. Don't let the inner hate/anger/anguish/whatever diminish that. Just try to enjoy your time here and stop, purposefully, trying to "ruffle feathers." I was being honest when I said I hope you can do it. Just not very optimistic. I will stop my comments to you now, and lead by example.

Do you know that another Moderator there said he "didn't have time" to help me with a guy who scammed me out of a card? Do you know that it took the third Mod I contacted to even care a little bit enough to open a dispute?

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013

Do you know that after the RIDICULOUS "10 point" infraction and ban, It took 3 emails just to get the name and the address of the guy who scammed me?

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
So since I had a 2 day suspension, I can't come back with a small piece of sarcasm?

I haven't even began to come close to reaching any "no-no's" that I was told to adhere to, so............

I think I'm allowed a little bit of sarcasm if everyone is allowed to rip me to shreds.

Sarchasim only works if people know you and your posting habbits, something akin to a reputation one builds over time. If you start off sarchastic and 'last word' argumentitive then the only way it could be taken is as venom, without proper context. Try just being plesant, perhaps even kind in a new forum where no one knows or understands you yet. In time people may come to understand you and you may even come to understand us in return. FCB is not a bad place, you just need to tone down your 'one up' mentality and try a little less to be a square peg. Again, forgive me if i am speaking out of line, but i do not believe you are 'bad people' just a bit oversealious and perhaps a bit too confrontational while still a new member.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Holy crap please mods ban this person already so they can play victim elsewhere.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Do you know that after the RIDICULOUS "10 point" infraction and ban, It took 3 emails just to get the name and the address of the guy who scammed me?

None of that is really relevant to your attitude and posting behavior here or there.

I was not aware if you being scammed at all. You are not banned there, so send me the info on that site and ill see if I can be of any assistance. Same ID as here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts