Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone break with PakerBob? Might wanna rethink that....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boylen33

Jan 26, 2011
Alabama
I had never heard of him, but apparently he is a fairly well-known breaker. I'm not saying he is guilty, but the video is pretty convincing. I originally posted this in the football breaks section since this video is of a football break, but I guess he does baseball breaks as well. Just wanted it to get maximum exposure. Mods, sorry if this doesn't belong here. Please move or delete if appropriate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCo1LkqC5Uc

Last edited:

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
He's like nice guy legend on there. Gonna be hard to crack the bias. It's gonna take Chad or someone of that clout to bring him down.

Boylen33

Jan 26, 2011
Alabama
In the video, he is busting Gold Standard football. On two different boxes, he opens the boxes and pulls the cards out. He then says, "Oh, these cards are all screwed up (backwards, upside down, etc). Let me fix it." He then stands up and takes the entire pack/box of camera to "fix" the cards. All the while, he is saying things such as "This one is upside down, this one is backwards," etc.

Then, after a few seconds he starts going crazy, saying "Boom alert!"-- like there's a huge hit. He then brings the cards back on camera and shows the big hit. In both cases it was a team ring diamond card. The first one was Packers. Second one was Steelers. Here's the catch. He had both those teams in the break. So, what he most likely did when he took the cards off camera was switch out the real card that was in the pack and insert a card he already had set aside so he could pull it off, of course matching the team he had in the breaks.

So, since he had the Packers in the first break, he already had a Gold Standard packers diamond card off camera ready to switch out/in with the actual huge hit. So, since he owned the team with the card he showed, he effectively steals the card that was actually in the pack.

Probably didn't do a very good job explaining. Hope you can follow that.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
The problem is that some of those guys treat each other like Demi-gods and their reputations are on the line with each other.

I've only broken with [MENTION=2558]boomo[/MENTION] and firehand (Chad) on Breakers, the two that I trust.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
What a low life... There would never be a reason to take cards off camera. Never.

I pretty much figured this was the golden rule when it comes to doing a group break. Cards never leave the camera even for a split second.

Members online

Latest posts