Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************** Saturday Morning Thread *********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Good afternoon guys.

Adam i havent said it yet but congrats on the baby.
Barry, good luck with whatever you decide on the job.
Art im really sorry to hear about your dog.
George, im digging the sig. I love the new addition.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Everyone!

I went out with a couple of girls that live in my complex last night and had a great time. I didn't want to get up this morning but the complex was having their monthly pancake breakfast and I didn't want to miss out. So I am back now having some coffee and checking out the boards.

1506693_1399615890286825_1406523461_n.jpg

I think I am acclimating quite well.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Ok guys. before I take these to the free to good home thread these stacks are all parallels/inserts/sp's that booked for at least $1 from anything I pulled from any given pack over the last two years. (Yeah I don't break much) Easiest would be team or player anyone interested in anything?
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1388862441.724238.jpg

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Afternoon everyone!

Just got my first TTM return of 2014 and I can already say this will hands down be my best success of the year! Will get a scan up when I get back from running errands.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Figured you would. Had uyou in mind when I chose it. We can talk :)

Sounds good! Just made my first trade in a while for a regular refractor auto and red refractor auto of Jesus Montero to go with the gold refractor I got from you in the Echelon thread :) Hoping to work out a few deals this year and start spending more on singles than wax. Still will be getting wax though, too fun to break.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I have just seen the MOTHER of all Mark Grace patch cards, and it is spectacular! A collector who pulled it contacted me through my website. Waiting to hear back what he wants for it, but it could be spendy. I may have to move heaven and earth for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.