Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************** Saturday Morning Thread *********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Sounds good! Just made my first trade in a while for a regular refractor auto and red refractor auto of Jesus Montero to go with the gold refractor I got from you in the Echelon thread :) Hoping to work out a few deals this year and start spending more on singles than wax. Still will be getting wax though, too fun to break.

Trading is good, busting wax bad, on my wallet. I stopped busting wax a couple years ago.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I have just seen the MOTHER of all Mark Grace patch cards, and it is spectacular! A collector who pulled it contacted me through my website. Waiting to hear back what he wants for it, but it could be spendy. I may have to move heaven and earth for this one.

That says a TON considering your collection Brad! Eager to see what that bad boy looks like and I hope it gets to you quickly :)

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Herro.

Saw "Saving Mr. Banks" today. LOVED it! As a writer myself, I could totally relate it.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I have just seen the MOTHER of all Mark Grace patch cards, and it is spectacular! A collector who pulled it contacted me through my website. Waiting to hear back what he wants for it, but it could be spendy. I may have to move heaven and earth for this one.

Color me intrigued.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Herro.

Saw "Saving Mr. Banks" today. LOVED it! As a writer myself, I could totally relate it.

That is one movie that I do want to see, but it will probably have to wait until it comes out on DVD. There have been quite a few movies lately that I want to see actually

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
How is everyone? Been thinking about my collecting goals for 2014. Still very much undecided.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Forgot the release date, but I pre-ordered at my shop in Japan. I think its this month. Lots of big names. All PSA DNA

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I might have to try and look into it. I probably won't purchase any, but it does seem like a fun product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts