Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

{{{{{{{{{{---Thursday Morning Thread---}}}}}}}}}}

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. I'll get a lot of exercise today, as we have 13" on the ground and the possibility of another 2-4". It hasn't been horribly windy, but we have some 2+ foot drifts.
DANNY

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning
Going to be in the mid 30s today around here.

The US is sure taking it to Slovakia. Chara's been there since the Opening Ceremony (he carried the Slovak flag)
Slovenia is actually keeping it close against Russia.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Pack pulled waaaaaaaay back in 93.
We had a chance to buy a complete 93 SP set for something stupid like $100 back then, not knowing the Jeter alone would be the set. Ah well!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. for those that missed my post last night.. :eek:

wilson-quote-a_zps590a6401.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good morning.

MisterT - Roddy Piper was a great one. Pipers Pit was always interesting. Congrats on the auto!

Awesome card Kevin!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Stay warm and safe Barry.

Hope the weather improves for you soon. You too Dave.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Good morning. I'll get a lot of exercise today, as we have 13" on the ground and the possibility of another 2-4". It hasn't been horribly windy, but we have some 2+ foot drifts.
DANNY

We have well over a foot here west of you as well. The state trucks have really piled the snow up behind our cars cleaning the road. I am going to do some shoveling here soon. Still got snow coming down as well.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
We have well over a foot here west of you as well. The state trucks have really piled the snow up behind our cars cleaning the road. I am going to do some shoveling here soon. Still got snow coming down as well.

We're starting to get a little more now. Still snowing there? I've completed about 1/4 of my shoveling so far.
DANNY

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Its warming up here. Supposed to get up to 49 today, which will be great. I'm also liking that it is no longer dark outside at 4:45ish in the afternoon. Its staying lighter out until 5:30 now

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone. I am waking up a little late today, but I am past due for a little catch up on my sleep. Hope everyone has a great day.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Yesterday plant only worked first shift and closed early , FIRST IDIOT - " call before YOU come in tomorrow Plant Manager will be late I won't make it ." Now they live about two miles apart - Plant manager WILL come pick me up to work = EXTRA 15 miles one way . I'm not IDIOT #2 . First shift isn't working anyway and I work in shipping . Any trucker willing to come down our driveway is IDIOT # 3
BTW still snowing
On another board, local asked "when was the last time we had eight inches of snow " reply " about two hours ago " LOL

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning guys, and Lisa. I see winter has caught up with our East Coast members. We have a warming trend here like Amish Dave said. Still snowing outside right now.

Ice fishing is picking up, caught a dozen nice crappies 8"-13" yesterday.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
We're starting to get a little more now. Still snowing there? I've completed about 1/4 of my shoveling so far.
DANNY

Still snowing here. I have 14 inches of it so far. The snow plows have pushed up snow pretty high behind our cars as I have a short driveway. I am hoping my truck can bust through it. I'm not shoveling all that snow. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts