Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gotta Love Some eBay Buyers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
A few weeks ago I sold a card online to a buyer for $24. I look it over and looks very nice, but as always, i my description I list it as in at least near mint condition. A day or so after the buyer receives the card, he states that the card is not in near mint condition as there are a few scratches on the top of the card and wouldn't grade out near-mint. I didn't feel like arguing with him so I told him to send back and I'd refund. I get the card back and take out of the sleeve and lightly rub the card with my tshirt and the scratches go bye-bye. List it again and sell it for $13 more than the original and the buyer says it's "awesome". I ended up blocking the original bidder as I have no time for guys like that. Gotta love it.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
That's one of the reasons I never list the condition of the card. I do state any obvious flaws but never say a card is mint or anything like that, just let the scan do the talking.
I'm glad the situation worked out for you!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts