Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Have you ever looked up a potential scammers fb and could tell he was a scammer by his face?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
No staff interference has taken place.

That is all.

Well whatever. I know there was and it is probably best it was removed because it was pretty bad and the OP would have lashed back and war would have ensued.

Carry on. I'm going to keep moving.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I was unaware that we could delete entire posts. This thread is ridiculous without any input from the accused. What if the OP shipped the item incorrectly, it was lost in transit or it was stolen after delivery. Perhaps the buyer thought it was just as ridiculous to message the OP about a $4.30 card and just filed a correct claim.

The poster decided to delete his thread even though it was fairly accurate. You and your blind desire to grind axes is getting old and tired.

yeah that's what I thought. You seem to lack the unbiasedness that a moderator should have. Someone should evaluate your position immediately because with a moderator like yourself, I do not anticipate many new members being comfortable.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
yeah that's what I thought. You seem to lack the unbiasedness that a moderator should have. Someone should evaluate your position immediately because with a moderator like yourself, I do not anticipate many new members being comfortable.

I'll have that looked in to.

Thanks!

So essentially you're angry because you didnt send a package the way people who wear big boy pants send packages. If you want to avoid being "scammed" how about using some care in how you send your packages...a little accountability goes a long way.

Last edited:

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
:lol: Great post

I'll have that looked in to.

Thanks!

So essentially you're angry because you didnt send a package the way people who wear big boy pants send packages. If you want to avoid being "scammed" how about using some care in how you send your packages...a little accountability goes a long way.

yeah, its much smarter to send PWE and have less than honest people chargeback you to death. That doesnt seem like something you should have to look into for very long.

This is the only time his has happened after about 300 pwe sales in well over 10 years. Do the math. I was also referring to getting your moderator status looked into. Not my scammer situation.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
This is the only time his has happened after about 300 pwe sales in well over 10 years. Do the math. I was also referring to getting your moderator status looked into. Not my scammer situation.

I understood. So you essentially have never had this happen to you before and based on his picture decided he had to be a scammer?

You seriously need to do some self reflection and decide if you want to judge people on appearance and pictures...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts