Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Black Friday Contest! OFFICIAL THREAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wes

OG
Administrator

COMC is partnering with us to give away a mystery box of cards! Details below.

Share (using the share function in the COMC purchase dashboard) the best deal you get at COMC this weekend in this thread. That's it! We'll accept entries through midnight on Monday. Winner will be announced on Wednesday, December 3.

Click here to visit COMC (this link also lets them know you came from FCB) - they're running a ton of specials and hundreds of store credit giveaways over the weekend, along with free shipping.

COMC Official Rules said:
We want you to share the best deal you got while shopping on COMC over Black Friday weekend.

• The purchase must be procured between 12 a.m. (PST) Thursday, November 27th and 11:59 p.m. (PST) Monday, December 1st.
  • The post must be made in an approved location, outlined below. *
  • The purchase should be “Shared” directly from your Dashboard or Purchase History. For instructions, see below. **
  • We’ll let the community cast their vote on who got the best deal over the weekend.
  • You can only win in one location, not multiple.
  • Each entry must be made by 11:59 p.m. (PST) Tuesday, December 2nd in the approved location.
  • We will announce the winners on Wednesday, December 3rd.
  • Each winner will receive a mystery box of cards, based on a sport of their choosing.
  • We’ll break the box at COMC and deposit the cards into the winner’s COMC account with an exclusive, contest-winner-only, 1 week processing service.
We will also be awarding 100 History Points for everyone who participates in the contest, either by posting an entry, vote, or comment within the contest thread or in the comments on this blog post.

** How to Share

From your Dashboard or from your Purchase History, you can click the new “Share” link next to the item you want to share.

A box will pop up. To post in a forum, click on “Forum markup” and then Copy (Ctrl+C). To post in the comments on this blog post, click on “HTML markup” and then Copy (Ctrl+C).

Paste the markup in the forum post or blog comments, and post for us to see!

Big thanks to the team at COMC for this offer!

Attachments

• comc.jpg
    comc.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 51

batcavelv

Feb 5, 2014
I moved to Denver two years ago and adopted the Rockies as a favorite team. When I saw this card on COMC for only $6.25, I did a double take. It has the look of a high-end card, but not the price tag that goes along with it. Brilliant!

2013 Topps Triple Threads Autograph Relics Gold #TTAR-WR1 - Wilin Rosario /9
Purchased for $6.25
Courtesy of COMC.com

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
I moved to Denver two years ago and adopted the Rockies as a favorite team. When I saw this card on COMC for only $6.25, I did a double take. It has the look of a high-end card, but not the price tag that goes along with it. Brilliant!

2013 Topps Triple Threads Autograph Relics Gold #TTAR-WR1 - Wilin Rosario /9
Purchased for $6.25
Courtesy of COMC.com

Awesome price.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
This one has eluded me for years. Even after i did some shopping today, and processed my shipment, i had to pull the trigger when i saw it pop up late this evening. It will come home in my next order.

1996 Pinnacle Skylines #16 - Jeff Bagwell
Purchased for $18.25
Courtesy of COMC.com

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I might be the only Chili Davis collector out there, but I know I'm one of many lovers of both 90's inserts and obscure variations. This hit all three of those categories, something I didn't even know existed before:

1995 Bowman's Best Red Refractor Missing Refractor Text #3 - Chili Davis
Courtesy of COMC.com

Got it for $1.82, don't know why that didn't show up in the link.

cwgross144

May 26, 2012
Virginia
Purchased this stud of a prospect for a whopping $2.24. #1 prospect on the A's and has great potential.

2014 Bowman Inception Prospect Autographs #PA-DR - Daniel Robertson
Purchased for $2.24
Courtesy of COMC.com

theacox

Jan 19, 2013
Well I guess nobody said it had to be a high dollar card or even a player anyone really cared about. Mine is from my PC team. Picked up this plate that I had been watching for awhile.

2012 Topps Mini Printing Plate Yellow #633 - Chris Narveson /1
Purchased for $8.48
Courtesy of COMC.com

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Well I guess nobody said it had to be a high dollar card or even a player anyone really cared about. Mine is from my PC team. Picked up this plate that I had been watching for awhile.

2012 Topps Mini Printing Plate Yellow #633 - Chris Narveson /1
Purchased for $8.48
Courtesy of COMC.com

Some of my favorite cards are the ones i didnt spend much on!

Nice pick-up

Swipe79

Nov 28, 2014
Picked up a gorgeous card of one of my all-time favorite players. I used Shopping Spree money to get it, so the best part is it actually cost me $0 to get this sweet card:

2005 Donruss Signature Series Signature Stamps Materials #SST-13 - Roger Maris
Purchased for $20.53
Courtesy of COMC.com

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Don't know if it qualifies as a super deal, but I'd had this on my watchlist for three years. Finally decided to buy it with my Black Friday spending spree prize, so it (and a few other cards) were technically free!

1998 Topps Gold Label Class 3 Black Label #56 - John Olerud
Purchased for $9.85
Courtesy of COMC.com

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Looks like this will end up as my best deal of the weekend, oh well.

1998 Upper Deck UD3 Die-Cut #249 - Randy Johnson /100
Purchased for $8.00
Courtesy of COMC.com

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I always forget about COMC so I made up for it by purchasing over 200 cards so far. About to looke at some Drew Brees cards for my son. I was going to list all the cards I bought but it takes too long to paste and cut that long string of text so here is one that I think I got a god deal on.

2011 Topps Triple Threads [???] #TTRC-51 - Jason Heyward, Andre Dawson #27 /27
Purchased for $8.25
Courtesy of COMC.com

mike_trout

Nov 28, 2014

2013 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects Future's Game Relics #FGR-ARA - Anthony Ranaudo /99
Purchased for $1.62
Courtesy of COMC.com

2013 Topps Heritage Minor League Edition Printing Plate Magenta #124 - Anthony Ranaudo /1
Purchased for $12.25
Courtesy of COMC.com

Got these sweet cards of Anthony Ranaudo, the #4 Red Sox Prospect! He had an amazing 2014 season: 14-4 AAA record, AAA All-star, MLB Stint (4-3). He looks to be a star in the near future!

long_walker

Dec 2, 2014
Picked up some memorabilia cards from some of the NBA's biggest names at a great price!
Kobe/LeBron/McGrady for $15.25

2007-08 SPx Winning Materials Triple #WMT-BMJ - Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Tracy McGrady
Purchased for $15.25
Courtesy of COMC.com

Wilt/Shaq/Ming for $38

2010 Famous Fabrics [???] #1019 - Wilt Chamberlain, Shaquille O'Neal, Yao Ming /9 [ENCASED]
Purchased for $38.00
Courtesy of COMC.com

edag

Dec 1, 2014
Billy Kilmer 2008 Press Pass Emerald 1/25 for only $0.95. Lowest print
run of any Kilmer on COMC with other more plentiful runs going for
10-20X the $0.95 price.

[/URL]
2008 Press Pass [???] #90 - Billy Kilmer /25
Purchased for $0.95
Courtesy of COMC.com[/I[/URL]]

Members online