Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

###DECEMBER MONDAY FIRST THREAD ##############

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Leaving the very, very, very, very cold state of North Dakota and on my way home to some warm weather! Just landed in Minneapolis for my first layover

Come to Ely and N.D. will seem like a tropical oasis !

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Classes resume today. One of mine has been cancelled though due to us helping with a couple of big events that the teacher puts on each year

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Hey [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] it would appear [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] has this card for sale. I think you may have it already, but you never can have to many Dawson cards :lol:

2014-11-02083023.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
spilled a full cup of coffee on table before I left, forgot mail , forgot newspapers and had a little time to buy some gas . nice Monday

A_Pharis

Good "morning", guys. I have been up and down all day to make up for "sleeping" in the bathroom last night. Henley was showing signs of a virus on Friday - liquid poops and vomiting everything back up. He acted very, very happy, though - which is just what he always does. Saturday, he was fine. Ate like a horse.

Then LB started feeling nauseous. She spent all day Saturday profusely sick.. then my turn started last night.

May be a little TMI, but my body aches from all of the stuff that's been coming out of it. I am not nauseated, anymore, but I feel like I was hit by a truck.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good "morning", guys. I have been up and down all day to make up for "sleeping" in the bathroom last night. Henley was showing signs of a virus on Friday - liquid poops and vomiting everything back up. He acted very, very happy, though - which is just what he always does. Saturday, he was fine. Ate like a horse.

Then LB started feeling nauseous. She spent all day Saturday profusely sick.. then my turn started last night.

May be a little TMI, but my body aches from all of the stuff that's been coming out of it. I am not nauseated, anymore, but I feel like I was hit by a truck.

Hopefully its just a one day thing for you as well! Either way, hope you and the family all get to feeling better! I'm thankful that I haven't really been that sick the last few years. I've battled some really nasty head and chest colds that have knocked me down, but nothing that has involved being sick to my stomach *knock on wood*

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts