Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The "Cameo" Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
If you still are looking , I'd be interested in Clark ones I don't have.

Thx
Ryan

I put most of my checklists that I came across in two shoe boxes, wouldn't take long to go back through them again. Will do it tomorrow while watching the football games and put any Clarks (that Dawson isn't on also lol) to the side for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
These finish off my Andre Dawson 1991 Topps, Desert Storm, Micro, O-Pee-Chee, and Tiffany mention sets

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1423329527.374566.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Very impressive, especially the rainbows for mentions. Are they laid out on an Air Hockey table? If so I have to laugh, my daughters air hockey table turned into a card countertop years ago, lol.

Yes that is an air hockey table lol. Put the dining room table in the kitchen which I guess would make it a kitchen table lol and an air hockey table in the dining room. I still need the Black /60 and three 1/1s but I'm sure those are in PCs by now.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Very nice run Dustin ... I'm just starting to venture into Clark checklists , we have issues man !

Ryan

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Very nice run Dustin ... I'm just starting to venture into Clark checklists , we have issues man !

Ryan

Yes, yes, I have issues lol. Never thought I would pay for a checklist what I did for that Maddux Artist Proof lol. I'm over 300 different checklist so far.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Dustin, I'm pretty sure that Boggs sp checklist has a gold parallel. If you can not find one I can prob dig one out but it will be a little work.

The one pictured is the silver which I believe is the parallel. There is a base version which is gold or bronze which I already had. I am not aware of there being another parallel. If you ever run across it I sure wouldn't mind having another lol.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I have some trivia cards for Garvey, but the new copies I have seen pop up always come from player collector extorters who start these cards at $2-3 each! The whole games usually run less than $3-5 when you can find them, but again these same sellers have found a niche and tend to buy them up, break them as singles and wait for the cash to roll in. Then want another $3 to ship them!! I guess my dedication isn't as fierce as others.
Checklist and mentions:

1981 Fleer Checklist #643 PSA 9:
scan0012.jpg
scan0013.jpg

1984 Golden Trivia:
scan0014.jpg

The 80's Game:
scan0016.jpg
scan0017.jpg

90's Trivial Pursuit #323
scan0018.jpg
scan0019.jpg