Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Here are some of my Spahn cards. Have a jumbo that isn't posted yet and I just picked up a sick quad felt patch off ebay this weekend

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    451.6 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 25

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Throw these out here. Early Wynn, Hal newhouser, and Lou Boudreau...and others

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    424.3 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    422.6 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    440.7 KB · Views: 20

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Throw these out here. Early Wynn, Hal newhouser, and Lou Boudreau...and others

Nice man, I will post mine Lous, Wynns and Boudreaus in a few. Here are my lone Spahns and other than a Button I will not be picking up more as I am satisfied with what I have. Adam is gonna kill me for what I paid on the tag, lol, but remember the 2012 Tag sold for $650 so I paid way under that for mine :)

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Tony , those are extremely sweet !

*** a lil off topic , but did any of you in this thread pick up that Torre Sterling Patch on Sunday ?

Ryan

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Nice man, I will post mine Lous, Wynns and Boudreaus in a few. Here are my lone Spahns and other than a Button I will not be picking up more as I am satisfied with what I have. Adam is gonna kill me for what I paid on the tag, lol, but remember the 2012 Tag sold for $650 so I paid way under that for mine :)

I can Honestly say this is the best Spahn Patch I have ever came across with Steve-o a close second ;) (Rib shot)

wow that is a great Spahn! Sure could be the best one I've seen also. I have seen some sweet logos in 04 ultimate and 04 prime cuts. But this might top them.

A_Pharis

I can Honestly say this is the best Spahn Patch I have ever came across with Steve-o a close second ;) (Rib shot)

Holy ****

What did you pay for the tag?

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
A few more. Great Boudreau prime cuts patch auto. One of my favorite...wool felt Nolan Ryan mets patch with the ultra rare jerry koosman patch

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    410.9 KB · Views: 16

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
It's one of the few single player booklets w that set up (large patch / 2 smaller pieces) that actually was pulled off correctly.

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts