Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Sorry if it was already said but what year/release was this? I need to go check out Belle...

Complete Players

This 30-card set features three photos of each of the ten listed players with full holographic foil stamping. There was also a Gold parallel of each card made; however, the Gold cards were randomly inserted into Score Team Set packs.
Score later produced another batch of Complete Players for the 1998 Score Rookie/Traded set. The Rookie/Traded Complete Players have a 1998 copyright date, while the Score Complete Players have a 1997 copyright

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
They didn't make gold versions of the 1998 Score R/T Complete Players.

gold versions were only in 1998_Score_Team_Sets ............ http://www.baseballcardpedia.com/index.php/1998_Score_Team_Sets

1997scoreteam.jpg

Last edited:

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA

That would be one card I would have forked over a lot of cash for, I wish I would have seen that. Great serial number too. 24/24!! Those Brilliants are incredible. That would have been one to have... I wonder who bought it on the side? Wonder if it was someone here? I hope it wasn't the 90's guy. Otherwise I can see a price tag of 50K.

Darn, it sold for 1500?? Man I would have actually paid more than that for that card. Oh well, my wallet isn't hurting now

Last edited:

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
That would be one card I would have forked over a lot of cash for, I wish I would have seen that. Great serial number too. 24/24!! Those Brilliants are incredible. That would have been one to have... I wonder who bought it on the side? Wonder if it was someone here? I hope it wasn't the 90's guy. Otherwise I can see a price tag of 50K.

Darn, it sold for 1500?? Man I would have actually paid more than that for that card. Oh well, my wallet isn't hurting now

If I had it I would have bought it but I am getting another card that's costing me a lot already here in like 10 days.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
If I had it I would have bought it but I am getting another card that's costing me a lot already here in like 10 days.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I noticed you still have your certified blue Jeter... Did that guy bail on the transaction or did you CYA and cancel? I remember you were debating and curious how that all played out.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I noticed you still have your certified blue Jeter... Did that guy bail on the transaction or did you CYA and cancel? I remember you were debating and curious how that all played out.

I canceled as he is not responding and I have a feeling he was going to try and scam me and felt he wasn't going to get away with it.

Members online