Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NiGhT cReW ~ jUlY 2018 - fCb BbQ eDiTiOn...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I dunno, I was never able to pitch in little league. I just couldn't get the breaking stuff down. Believe me, I tried. I remember I had one of those balls where it showed in different colors where to place your fingers for a slider, change-up & curveball that I would always practice throwing but I just couldn't get the accurate wrist movement to follow through with the curve.

I was pretty much always the shortstop. I was placed there because I was smaller than most the other kids and I suppose the position just stuck with me. And if anyone tells you that if you're a shortstop, then switching to second base should be easy...they are wrong. Okay, maybe for the professionals. I'm guilty of saying that myself. But for me, shortstop came natural but when I was forced to play at second base I had such a difficult time transitioning. Then again, I suppose that's why I never made it to the minor leagues. Well, rampant drug abuse in high school may have partially played a role in that too.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Chris Taylor was a bad backup middle infielder until out of nowhere his forehead and jaw grew and he became a 5 WAR player. :-|

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I received news of another resignation today in my postal event, its looking like I will advance to the semifinals. :grouphug:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
That was a really boring Hall of Fame ceremony today.

Dryest personalities ever.

Chipper’s ‘too cool for school’ attitude and nonchalant-ness was definitely displayed.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
So I guess the guy who was 1 strike away from a nohitter got busted for racist tweets too? I guess put him in the dunce cap right next to Hader. :lol: I wonder if MLB sends itself to sensitivity training for what they said about Ohtani..... clearly needs to go to JVHastes "distasteful Asian joke course"

7237.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts