Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caster513

Jul 16, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
Anyone know whats up with the card on the right 306/480? Is it some sort of misprint or possible replacement card? Also note the different serial # font. Not a big money card I know, but just curious how the foil could be so different, any guesses?

0JYvd0v.jpg

ShW1oSU.jpg

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Anyone know whats up with the card on the right 306/480? Is it some sort of misprint or possible replacement card? Also note the different serial # font. Not a big money card I know, but just curious how the foil could be so different, any guesses?

0JYvd0v.jpg

No clue - but that's an awesome error. I'd look at other Pacific cards from that year and see if it came from a sheet for a different insert. Sweet card!

Dec 4, 2008

0JYvd0v.jpg

No clue - but that's an awesome error. I'd look at other Pacific cards from that year and see if it came from a sheet for a different insert. Sweet card!

Agreed on a print error - maybe an unfinished holo Mirror got the holo gold treatment or vice versa. Either way a super cool combo!

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
May not be an insert, but here's a decent find for a tin box of 1998 Donruss Preferred, containing 24 tins.

http://shop.bbcexchange.com/1998_Donruss_Preferred_Baseball_Tin_Box__Hobby_-ITEM1344.aspx

Only issue I would have is that the odds it has a PMG is 0 because I am sure it’s been weighed and you are only buying it for the tins. Not many other higher inserts. You could get lucky but the risk is higher than the reward.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dec 4, 2008
Our own Chris Kurdelski processed what was probably complete non serial numbered runs from 99 pac prism probably like 10-12 years ago. I picked up several of the lots and still have them today. I don’t think I picked up his blanks from the purple but I have numerous of the holo blue, holo Mirror, and holo Gold. Believe the estimate was five or so of each no serial number version.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Our own Chris Kurdelski processed what was probably complete non serial numbered runs from 99 pac prism probably like 10-12 years ago. I picked up several of the lots and still have them today. I don’t think I picked up his blanks from the purple but I have numerous of the holo blue, holo Mirror, and holo Gold. Believe the estimate was five or so of each no serial number version.

Are you willing to part with any of these that you have? If so do you have any of the Tim Wakefields?

Dec 4, 2008
I think for a couple players (Glavine and mayb Klesko?) I actually have two of a couple versions. I still have your address...watch your mailbox early next week!

Krukcards also has a lot of non numbered Pacifics mixed in some 90s lots he has listed.

Dec 4, 2008
I think for a couple players (Glavine and maybe Klesko?) I actually have two of a couple versions. I still have your address...watch your mailbox early next week!

Krukcards also has a lot of non numbered Pacifics mixed in some 90s lots he has listed.