Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Admin!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Hey Guys

I want to take a moment to introduce our new admin/owner Bryan. His username is [MENTION=24575]Shaggy[/MENTION]

You can expect him to be heavily involved here making some changes and listening to you guys to see what would make this a better place!

He's got an extensive background in running these forums and will be able to give this place the attention it deserves.

Welcome Shaggy!

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Hey Guys

I want to take a moment to introduce our new admin/owner Bryan. His username is [MENTION=24575]Shaggy[/MENTION]

You can expect him to be heavily involved here making some changes and listening to you guys to see what would make this a better place!

He's got an extensive background in running these forums and will be able to give this place the attention it deserves.

Welcome Shaggy!
Welcome aboard Shaggy!
One change I'd like to offer up to make this a better place would be for you to offer up coronavirus-laced Scooby snacks for all the new trolls trying to push their essay spams!!20200310_161745.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Nov 6, 2019
Arizona
Welcome aboard Shaggy!
One change I'd like to offer up to make this a better place would be for you to offer up coronavirus-laced Scooby snacks for all the new trolls trying to push their essay spams!!View attachment 97355

I'm on it. I'll grab some now out of the back of the mystery machine!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Congrats!

main-qimg-01e15065c8ee77e99a33187353299746

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Hey Shaggy,
I believe we have a candidate for your first Scooby snack to be awarded to a great individual for their very helpful response in the Baseball Buy/Sell/Trade section in the thread: "My 2012-1014 Cards for Sale/Trade"
His user name is davidwood but I suspect it's really richardnoggin attempting to go incognito. Please reward him handsomely.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Nov 6, 2019
Arizona
Hey Shaggy,
I believe we have a candidate for your first Scooby snack to be awarded to a great individual for their very helpful response in the Baseball Buy/Sell/Trade section in the thread: "My 2012-1014 Cards for Sale/Trade"
His user name is davidwood but I suspect it's really richardnoggin attempting to go incognito. Please reward him handsomely.

What's wrong with ricardnoggin(D**kHead)