Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Old time member memories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Man trip down memory lane - I havent logged in a couple years but I recognize everyones signature from forever ago.

Sharing some sad news I came across on a forum for my other hobby:

😢

jflan702

Sep 25, 2008
outside of Boston
I was mostly a lurker at BMB but do recognize most of the names. I also seem to remember a reflection of a coffee pot being a popular topic. And Clint's infamous tub selfie.

Found FCB after the BMB software update that messed everything up.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I was mostly a lurker at BMB but do recognize most of the names. I also seem to remember a reflection of a coffee pot being a popular topic. And Clint's infamous tub selfie.

Found FCB after the BMB software update that messed everything up.

Maybe that's why everyone on the Morning Thread likes coffee to this very day:rolleyes:!!!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Greetings, fellow BMBers. I may be late to the party, but I'm here. Been taking a break from the hobby for a while, and with no minor league season I can't exactly sell many of their cards. But some of these guys are making their ML debuts, so I'm slowly getting back into it.

The deranged prospector has woken up from slumber - and didn't see his shadow.

How are ya'll? Hey, Randude. ;)

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Greetings, fellow BMBers. I may be late to the party, but I'm here. Been taking a break from the hobby for a while, and with no minor league season I can't exactly sell many of their cards. But some of these guys are making their ML debuts, so I'm slowly getting back into it.

no stadium sales for me has cost thousands of income

Attachments

• 09-03-2017 03;19;55PM.jpg
    09-03-2017 03;19;55PM.jpg
    697.7 KB · Views: 31

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO

Hey JP, good to see you dude! Hope your doing well!
I guess we all take a break from time to time...it's very consuming. But seeing that you have awoken and not seen your shadow, that's at least 6 more weeks of prospecting!! 😎

Again, good to see you my old friend! 🙂

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Man what a blast from the past. I mostly posted on the football boards but was a frequent lurker all the way back to the BMB days. Still active in the hobby but haven't been on FCB in probably 6-7 years. Great to see all too familiar sn's and avatars!

RIP Rudzud - remember tuning in for his big retail rips. I just saw a post by him on BO the other week. 😞

I do have a magicpapa auto'd card that I'll have to try to find. I owe him a ton for all the help with my Puckett collection over the years, not to mention for bringing me here during the BMB max exodus. Now to try to figure out where I have it...

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Hola!

Glad to see everyone is doing well

Wow, it's so cool to see "Old Timers" that were pretty much founding members of the BMB's pop in here.

Hope you and your used igloo sales are going well Ty!

Edit: And yes, when your finally released from your Canadian Covid restrictions and can get back to the Continentals I'd love to catch a Mud Hens game with you and Greg!! :)

Last edited:

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
What's up, dudes?

I'm still lurking and still collecting. And still selling from time to time to finance a taste for luxurious wine and bourbon barrel aged stouts...

Those old message board days provided endless entertainment. I'll always be grateful for the friends made.
Glad you dropped by....do so again!!!!

Members online