Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************MORNING THREAD 8/5************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
minor stadium story from years ago ; I can watch batters and zone their foulballs --- easy to get IF kids around i move away . well one night old G/F and her son were here ---- asked if he could come with me to get a foul ball . gave him a zone and i went to another . soon he had one !! Later as i walked around noticed several young kids following me . So i asked WHY ? "you helped our friend get a baseball " So i zoned them , later several had baseballs and thanked me .

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
minor stadium story from years ago ; I can watch batters and zone their foulballs --- easy to get IF kids around i move away . well one night old G/F and her son were here ---- asked if he could come with me to get a foul ball . gave him a zone and i went to another . soon he had one !! Later as i walked around noticed several young kids following me . So i asked WHY ? "you helped our friend get a baseball " So i zoned them , later several had baseballs and thanked me .
Not to mention the ones you give away!!!!
Good morning everyone!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, only a few minor power blips and some water in the basement, but not too much, made out a lot better than a lot of other people. Now at work and severely frustrated and pissed off, only 3 hours in...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
NEXT STORY ; Noticed 5 guys speaking Asian ----i spoke to them - only one some English but this was their first game in USA . SO i went to bucket in my van " those i give away " -gave four baseballs - NOT one i spoke with ---OH the looks on their faces and then talking --------slowly i handed the other one baseball and we all laughed - waved and left .

Last edited:

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Last cool weather day before the heat comes back. Unfortunately I'm stuck inside most of the day.

Oh, and the Royals still stink! 3-9 record. Second worst winning percentage in the majors. The next five games are at home against the Cubs & Twins. Hopefully they can turn it around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts