Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How much will it sell for ? 1986-87 Fleer Basketball Wax Box Sealed Case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Sealed cases command a premium and in this day and age I wouldn't be surprised if it went for $2 million or more.

I'm sure there are plenty of big pockets out there that would love to have the bragging rights to this case, so this will be interesting to see where it ends.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Auction closed at $1,352,771. I thought It would go for a lot more than that the way people have been throwing money around at sports cards this year.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Auction closed at $1,352,771. I thought It would go for a lot more than that the way people have been throwing money around at sports cards this year.

Honestly I did too with all this madness and a huge spike in almost everything, plus the sheer bragging rights I'd spoken of.

I'm always going to be curious though because I used to work with a guy years ago that owned a little card shop here in town that said he had an unopened 86/87 Fleer case.
He said it wasn't for sale and he eventually retired and closed the shop as most little brick and mortar card shops did back then and I haven't run into him since. I don't even know if he's still with us because he was an older gentleman, but if he is man would he have quite the nest egg for his kids and grandkids.

Members online

Latest posts