Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Played this loser "bk_card_collector" on COMC lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
He had a card listed at $75, so I sent a feeler offer to see if he's a real seller or a COMC clown troll. He immediately declines and raises it to $100 cause that's what COMC clown trolls do. So I kept on him with offers with no intention of buying, knowing he would keep raising it, until he eventually raised it to $200. lol Idiot spent money (it costs money to raise cards over $100) just to spite me. But I never wanted the card beyond between what I originally offered and what he originally had it listed for. #FeelsGoodMan

Last edited:

zyceoa

Sep 2, 2012
Yeah, I get real tired of that crap. Unless it was a card that was actively selling for $200. But then flippers would have already bought the card and relist it for $500. I have about $750 in credit just sitting there cause I don't want to pay for overpriced crap.

zyceoa

Sep 2, 2012
That reminds me, a couple of years ago there were some raw Stadium Club Murphy Derek Jeter cards from different sellers listed at $100. I made an offer on one for $85 as I felt more comfortable at that price. Surely enough it was declined and repriced at $150. Then just my luck, some guy already bought the others and repriced them at $250. And those are still sitting there. Pretty much sums up my feelings of that site. Last I checked, you can still get one on EBAY for around $100.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Haha, not sure anyone would catch that :)

Those guys are the worst, and each one is in desperate need of an open hand slap to the face. Like Oakley allegedly did to Barkley back in the day.

...the awkward moment a COMC seller becomes so rude that their name shifts to COMC cellar to indicate they live in their mothers winery basement. :unsure:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Haha, not sure anyone would catch that :)

Those guys are the worst, and each one is in desperate need of an open hand slap to the face. Like Oakley allegedly did to Barkley back in the day.

Yeah, it does remind me of the Chappelle skit where he gets the haircut then the barber ups the price to 5 mill or so. :)
These gus are just clowning around, maybe it was a family member of VintageSnowmobiles.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
The lesson here is, if you REALLY want a card on COMC, NEVER EVER EVER send an offer. Just buy the damn thing. 99 times out of 100 I don't offer, but this time I was just curious cause it's not a hot card or player.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I can see raising the price if the offer is below a price that might already be considered a bargain. Some people just don't stay current enough and might have missed the fact that the card increased in demand/value. It's probably not the norm, but one reason.

I recall having it happen to me at least once. Joelshitshow was the guy, I am almost certain. I think he has become somewhat famous for his reputation on COMC. The Burbank (or Dean's Cards) of COMC. I guess these guys sell enough to warrant their behaviors though and may be laughing at all of us in the end.

Members online

Latest posts