Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UNNUMBERD CARDS THAT ARE A **** TO FIND

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Here is another version of the Kraft white back. Key differences are that it is printed on "poster stock" paper and the lettering and logo on the front are printed in black ink instead of blue. It is my belief that this is from and instore display poster or something but I can't confirm that. I've had this card for 7 or 8 years now and purchased it from a former Puckett super collector.
1987 Kraft Promo White Back.jpg

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
- 2004 EX. This has got to be the single toughest Frank base card. I don’t quite understand why it’s so tough except for maybe this product just wasn’t opened much.
View attachment 117310

This made me go look. I don't have this one either. I have the Credentials #/57 but not the base. That Flyball one is neat, too. Never saw that one but I had long since stopped being a Frank completist by the time it came out.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
And the 98 that has never been seen.

If its the one that says WIN on it and is numbered CG28 I have the entire set-- looks like the Frank Thomas below ?? Was a redemption set. Let me know I'll try and dig it out of storage. The entire series was confusing. Had the 2 base cards (one which a loser the other a winner) , the Instant Win Redemption card that says " You won an entire set of You Crash the Game Redemption Cards" , and then the WIN ones below that are like a dark holofoil surface that were the actual Redemption set you got if you had the Instant Winner card and redeemed it . I showed the Mac as a comparison. Its dark when scanned and dark in person as well but shiny.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
If its the one that says WIN on it and is numbered CG28 I have the entire set-- looks like the Frank Thomas below ?? Was a redemption set. Let me know I'll try and dig it out of storage. The entire series was confusing. Had the 2 base cards (one which a loser the other a winner) , the Redemption card that says " You won an entire set of You Crash the Game Redemption Cards" , and then the WIN ones below that are like a dark holofoil surface taht were the actual Redemption set you got if you had the winner card. I showed the Mac as a comparison. Its dark when scanned and dark in person as well but shiny.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
not mine
instant win1.jpginstant win.jpg

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
That's the Instant Win Redemption card that got the set I showed (Thomas above is from the set). So @nosterbor do you need the Instant Win Redemption card ?? Not the actual WIN card from the redeemed set itself correct ??

j-rad

Mar 11, 2020
Two early Mo Vaughn cards I haven’t seen anywhere - probably very low print run on both:

- 1991 Leaf Gold Rookies Number Variation (numbered instead of “BC#”)

- 1993 Fort Myers PAL - saw an old listing logged on Worthpoint for a near complete Red Sox set but no idea when it’s from

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
- 1991 Leaf Gold Rookies Number Variation (numbered instead of “BC#”)

I concur with this choice. I collect Todd Van Poppel (pause for laughter) and of 200 cards listed by Beckett, that is the single one I don't have. I believe they exist, but I've never seen one.

*notices that Beckett added 1993 Topps Porcelain to the list earlier this year* Ah poop, TWO cards.

j-rad

Mar 11, 2020
I concur with this choice. I collect Todd Van Poppel (pause for laughter) and of 200 cards listed by Beckett, that is the single one I don't have. I believe they exist, but I've never seen one.

*notices that Beckett added 1993 Topps Porcelain to the list earlier this year* Ah poop, TWO cards.

I’ve read they were in early printings before they changed it, but I’ve opened a ton of cheap 91 Leaf boxes trying to get lucky and came up empty.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Pick any years DLP Gold Sample that came inside Beckett card magazines during the 2000-2004 ranges -all are a pain to locate. Most scans do not even show the differences. Even the Grading pros screw them up unless a Silver is right next to it to see. Took me forever to locate the below Leaf Base Gold and by sheer dumb luck I found it when seller had good scans. Silver is shown for comparisons sake. Sent them in the same sub so they could SEE the difference and compare easier

attachment.php

attachment.php

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
That's the Instant Win Redemption card that got the set I showed (Thomas above is from the set). So @nosterbor do you need the Instant Win Redemption card ?? Not the actual WIN card from the redeemed set itself correct ??
I need the one that says Instant on the front. The 98 card. The 97 I posted is mine. It is the only one of Juan Known.

Members online