Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread - Part Two..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Yeah, that's the one on the right, the Premier. I've also been alerted to the Platinum Team that has the waves going left like yours - I've got two copies with the waves going right. So...if you ever feel like you don't need those two any more...

Wait a minute......

Are you all saying that the Platinum and Premier Team parallels have left and right wave versions? Or just that one of them has left waves and the other has right waves?

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Wait a minute......

Are you all saying that the Platinum and Premier Team parallels have left and right wave versions? Or just that one of them has left waves and the other has right waves?

I'm just saying that I have now seen Platinum cards with left waves; I've only ever seen Premier cards with left waves.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Apparently the sheets were out in upside down on a run or two
I have a matching pair at least. LOL

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Apparently the sheets were out in upside down on a run or two
I have a matching pair at least. LOL

I'm just saying that I have now seen Platinum cards with left waves; I've only ever seen Premier cards with left waves.

Great.
Now I have to go home and check my Jeff Frye Platinums. The one I have pictured on my website runs upward left to right but I'm not sure about the other two.

I'm still looking for a Premier so I can't check that one. I wonder if the Red Sox run was affected or if it was just the Mariners.

Edit: Well crud. There's a Clemens Platinum on eBay right now with Right to Left waves. Theoretically that means there's a Jeff Frye out there too. Hopefully one of my doubles is the Right to Left one.

Edit again: Checked my dupes and luck was with me for once. Time to update my website pics.

Last edited:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I looked at the ones on eBay they are the other wave that I have but are way too much
daffy.jpg

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I was going through my cards and came across my Griffey's. I collected him heavy years ago/ Each card is in pennie sleves and top loaders. i counted them ... 2,133 different cards
Some fun ones..
I was in a card shop and pulled this and was standing next to mw was a Griffey fan.. thought they were going to beat me up for it lol
zdfnbdgngf (2).jpg

also does anyone own one of these? I went to the show and got tuns of the reds and blues and greens but this is the only black I have ever seen!
fnhxgfjgf (2).jpg
dfhjshj (2).jpg
IMG_2142.JPG
IMG_2144.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts